Reviews for Tuesday, the Washing
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I was all, "Yeah, this is cute, but so what," and then you were all, "Yeah, that's true, I guess. I just wanted this place to be cool enough to sell torture devices in vending machines for a quarter." So then I was all, damn, this is funny!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You know, you gotta love Hidan's filthy mouth. And Kakuzu's cheap ass. And the crack-ness of them in a laundrymat washing the cloaks. Too funny.
NomNomNom chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Amazingly hilarious. I've read this at least a dozen times and I still smirk my way through it. Perfect characterisation, perfect comedic timing. You have a gift m'dear.
Tara chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Good story.

And HIDAN DOSE NOT WAIR A ROSARY! IT'S JASHIN-SAMA's SYMBOL! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT?

Sorry, buy this is the 8th story i've read where it's called a rosary.
Kajou chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
haha. This is funny. Jawbreaker, lmao. What laundromat would sell torture devices from a vending machine for a quarter?
Idiots-Rule-The-World chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wth...? this serioulsy was crack
NariNariNuro chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is hilarious! Well done, you awesome person! :D
Jashin29 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Amazing. Esp. "“Yeah, that’s true, I guess. I just wanted this place to be cool enough to sell torture devices in vending machines for a quarter.”

“It’s a laundromat.”" That was hilarious.
grenieee chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
xD
lyAlive chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Lol
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
w00t! Laundry!
Michel of the muffin chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Xd

cute fic! heh heh jawbreakers
Senri chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
AH this is pure gold. I love your interpretation of these two, seriously. You really have them down, even the totally in-character banter. Hidan is a literalist and Kakuzu is a plebian and I love them both for it. I love it when writing explores the totally mundane thoughts of evil and NOTHING IS MORE MUNDANE THEN LAUNDRY. Ten thousand vats of win for you!
Senko Wakimarin chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I... I think I love you.

Seriously, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! I really enjoyed it, expecialy that bit about 'Don't need candy, just use your hands'. Ooh, I love Hidan and Kakuzu, and you make them quite funny. Your writing style is good too, so It was funny AND good to read.
fivetail chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aw, this was so durned cute! I love how Hidan acts all kiddy-like, asking for a quarter. KAWAII. XD