Reviews for Reflection
Quicker Than Silver chapter 15 . 10/19
That was amazing! And the ending was perfect, absolutely perfect!
PSML chapter 15 . 3/18
That was beautiful. I'm crying from that!
Lisa Paris chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Great story - loved it.

Thought you captured House and Cameron very nicely, but the character study of Chase's life was especially well done.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This was amazing writing! I loved the ending. You're an amazing writer - keep writing!
autumnamberleaves chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Oh, this was a BEAUTIFUL story. I absolutely loved it! :-)
resourceress7 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Hi ChasingAmy,

I've included this fic on my list of Sick!Chase fics at resourceress7. livejournal 1323. html

The list is currently at over 90 fics. I decided to list them all in one place, because there was no Sick!Chase site available like there is for Sick!Wilson and Sick!House.

If you would like to submit corrections, or suggest other sick!Chase fics I should add to my list, please let me know. Thanks for writing!

Leighta Greenleaf chapter 15 . 3/13/2011
What a beautifully touching story! I absolutely adored it!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 15 . 12/2/2010
this was a really great story! I really enjoyed it!
tryingtobestine chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
This was a lovely story, with a perfect ending. Everything is so nicely done. I liked it :)
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 15 . 1/4/2010
A lovely story. I really loved reading it.
mower200 chapter 15 . 10/11/2009

gaap237 chapter 15 . 3/30/2009
You know, for I moment I thought she was dead. I honestly did. It came as a complete surprise that she was alive. Great story. You had me wonderiing what was gonna happen since the beginning. It was fantastic.
Final Fairy chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
Nice ending
The Tall TV Lover chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
This story was great!
Marcus1233 chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
I have a good time reading this fic. Interesting and pleasant. (chuckles) I admit, I skipped a bit on flashbacks but it was still okay.

Thanks for the read.