Reviews for Survival 101
Komeko-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I know it's been like 4 years but... update please? [:

-Alley-
not telling chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
hey this is really good please write more! :P plz!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
UPDATE!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
dat panda bandit chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i really need to know where this is headed. forbidden forest without magic? bound to be funny. please upate soon!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Because this story has caught my attention I forgive you, now please update your other stories and then I'll REALLY love you to bits!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I really like your story so far, why haven't you updated yet?
ciaobella00 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
okay, so, I have been waiting a couple months for the next chapter, please tell me you don't have writers block.. oh, and, camping should be interesting.. I suppose the head's must share a tent?
ILOVERWHPDM chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
hhehee good plan
OnlyIfItsRalphDoe chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
My dad uses that saying all the "The shit has just hit the fan." Update soon.
brooke-ella1990 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
i like it, its very good. i figure the twisted splitzers are the candy in the bowl ?

i'm liking how its going, keep writing,
Lunarlion chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Well I must admit, when I first looked at the summery, I thought it wouldn't be that good. I thought that the plot would be very very hard to pull off, and I promised myself that if you used chatspeak AT ALL, I would scream at you. But it turned out that reading this was a rather good idea. I think that you are a very good writier, and you seemed to be able to handle such an unusual plot! Very nicely done. I look forward to the next chapters.
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
OMG I loved this story it totally rocks i swear. you should so keep writing it it is awesome i cant wait to read more of it. I love stories that make these two a couple I mean hey they would really make a cute couple dont you think. Ok I reallys hate author notes they make you think its a chapter but it always turns out to be a author note which sucks. Anyway like I said before i cant wait to read more of this story and see what happens next.
argenteusdraconigena chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I can't wait to see the outcome. Please update soon.
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
i love it and i hope that u will update soon