Reviews for Together
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Good work. What a great writer.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
ahh, sigh, full of shippy goodness!...
Litepulsar chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
LOL at Sam being annoyed because she can't jump Jack there and then... I really loved the ending of this, so sweet!
BettyHall223 chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Ooh. I love happy endings!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
That was great. I can't wait till we really see them together. Great job _
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
Maybe it's even sweeter than the chocolate cake Jack will eat ... and I guess Sam will be the plate ... ;-)

THX
Kat Spencer chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Hannah! What a truly lovely story, thank you so much for sharing. I have tried to review this fic from chapter one, but ahh, it just wasn't working out with this computer...anyway! WONDERFUL angst/sappy/happy kinda fic you gave us. I like the last two sentences best:

Sam and Jack took each other’s hands, and proceeded down the aisle to their future.

Together.

I thought that was the best part! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you have come up with next! (And this is a little hard for me to do seeing as you are an HHr shipper in your other fandom (I ship RHr) but you are SO going on my fav. authors list!)
Starlover1990 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
aw sweet .loved it:) :D**Loves fluff**
Aria-wolfstar chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
aw, happy ending? Or was it the ending? There must be more...like...the honeymoon?

Good job,

-Aria
Aria-wolfstar chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
cute _
Aria-wolfstar chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
adorable :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I like the last option (Sam O'Neill, no hyphenating and no not-taking Jack's name) the best.

loved it, great job!
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
“Sam? Are you ready?” Cassie comes out of the bathroom, her makeup applied and hair done. She looks beautiful and so grown up. Still in her jeans, she’s waiting until later to change."

Ok, the tense changes are confusing for this reader- I would pick one tense, like present perfect (she is looking away) or past (she looked away) and stick with it. )
Ilovesg1 chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Very nice...not to sappy, a little angst but resolution.
Claraon chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
keep on it's fresh and fun