Reviews for It's About Time
Kayyness chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
OHHHHH MY GOD THIS STORY - so good, so good. So beautifully well-written. I love that you did not do a story where she stays behind and leaves everything she's ever known behind - yet you brought the two times together in a way that both characters were left complete in the end.
mahaialam80 chapter 25 . 6/2/2016
This was amazing! For a moment I really hated it to be honest, when hermoine was pulled back in time. But it proved to be so much better. I'm glad that I didn't stopped reading. It was everything! Superb. Fantastic! I love it and I love you!
Velarie chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Thank you, it was very interesting to read and must have taken you a lot to write. Very unusual)
lizzzsunshine chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
I just can't understand why Hermione is being so damn selfish. Does she want Harry to never be born?
LivingInThePages chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Hello! New reader here. This is my first time having any interest in Sirimione and I'm already so excited! People have recommended this to me, ensuring a full range of emotions, and so for I'm very intrigued. I now love the idea of James and Hermione now too, dang it... Too many perfect pairings for Hermione! Anyway, thanks for posting and completing! Can't wait to read this through (:
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
I can't find the words to describe how much i love this story. It's beautiful.
morethanbooks chapter 25 . 2/11/2016
Oh gosh there emotions are all over the place
EmilyBagg chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
LOVE! That is all i am going to say!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Sirius black is gorgeous.
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Omg! This seems so interesting!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
very nice!
Bananaphobia chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
That was really good. I've had my eye on this doc for a while. I'm glad I finally read it! I liked your flashback scene especially.
Pharies chapter 25 . 1/22/2015
This was such a fun read. I love how you went back and forth for what was going on in the past and what was happening in the future. It was very well balanced and everything came together very well. Kudos )

Tori