Reviews for Background Music
Turtle1999 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That's really good. I have always wondered what happned between Lily and Petunia.
ChloboShoka chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
This was nice. I liked the first chapter the best. I like how you've written about Petunia.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Whew. That was interesting! I thought you really captured all of the characters and their interactions. I can tell this is an older piece of work (you punctuation and capitalization around dialogue is messy), but it is still a great story.

KrisEleven
Majestically Mystical chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
This seems rather interesting. You write with descriptive language and I like how you portrayed Petunia's character. Keep it up and update soon. :]
Darklight chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
like the fic, can't wait to see whats up with Petunia, box and "IM Muggle". Get her to kick the wizrads out of the house and not get involved in the Voldie war.

Get more out soon.
virdant chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Lovely story! I love the way you're showing more about Petunia-she never gets the attention that she deserves-and your portrayal is beautifully done. I enjoyed the story a lot. Keep it up! D
duj chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
This is a bit of a tangent from the Potterverse. Still waiting to see who came with Ron and Hermione and why this memory matters now.

BTW, one typo: you say Arabella Finch, the first time, instead of Figg.
duj chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
An undercurrent of anxiety. Trouble finds her even though she never looks for it.