Reviews for Simple Choices
wullywart chapter 38 . 10/24/2012
So very good!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/16/2012
Joyce with a crossbow. very cool.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Okay I when I reviewed your other story I had no idea you had created this one.

This was one of the first B/W stories I read on another site and just fell in love with it.

So I guess this is just my way to finally say that I really loved it and leave some postive feedback simply because I have wanted to since i finished it.

This does make sense though. I'm loving the Buffy/Tara stuff you built in to the other story and I've reached chapter 40 and will review it soon. But now that I know you did this and how much I enjoyed it I'm really hoping for an ending to the other even more now haha.

That and I will definitly check out your other Faith/Willow stories as Faith and Willow are really beautiful in the other one. Really happy to have both Buffy/Tara and Faith/Willow with how you write. Though I won't expect any Buffy/Tara stuff in your Faith/Willow stuff. Overall great work.
LunarMiko07 chapter 38 . 3/24/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Stormbringer951 chapter 38 . 10/4/2010
A Season 4 Buffy/Willow Tara/Faith story, with an emphasis on Buffy/Willow. Buffy and Willow realize that they're in love, Riley's in trouble and Faith is on the loose. The story feels very similar in tone to Learning Curve, with the same couples and similar themes. I personally felt that you could've cherry-picked the best aspects of both stories and put them together to make one story.

Faith's change of heart seems out of character for Season 4 Faith what with all the pain and hatred, but I suppose that's down to personal interpretation - she certainly seems too mature to be the same person who'd made all the same mistakes in Season 3. Props for making the alternate characterization consistent throughout though.

You didn't really make the disconnection between Faith and Buffy and their slayers very clear, although it's implicit that Adam's behind it. The logic for making Buffy and Faith pair up with Willow and Tara respectively seems a little thin on that score. Still, poor-impulse-control Buffy and Faith are great fun.

The portrayal of Riley was brilliant in this story, by the way. While at first he seems out of character, misogynistic and violent, it turns out that it's because of the slayer essence. Nice touches.

The end fight with Adam and Riley is brilliantly done - the sense of tension as the outmatched group fends them off is great. The conclusion is well timed - you don't spend too long on the denouement and manage to wrap it up nicely, if with a rather random visit from Oz into the bargain.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 38 . 9/19/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! I didn't want it to end! I definitely loved it!
ScOut4It chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
Helmet hair is dead and gone

Victory dance
ScOut4It chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
Buffy the dark slayer
ScOut4It chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
Oh Willow, very brave; I wonder what the reaction to the forgetting and being reminded of the kiss is going to be
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
Love that Willow is concerned for Tara walking in on them, and Buffy is simply annoyed that another moment got interrupted. Buffy is a little butch with the slayer attitude and apparently sexual frustration doesn't help her mood much. Fun!
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Really liked Buffy's bold follow through in her way of questioning Willow. Too bad for the interruption :( Although a slower pace is also more realistic and leads to a longer story. Buffy's notice of Willow's Tara admiring is also a great plot device and adds nice tension.
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Bold Buffy bursting with boiling blood; enough to make me feel a little like a vampire. Through my sleep deprived mind what I mean is that Buffy's boldly and directly asking Willow if she's into her; how exiting. And also might be answering Willow's previous question about Buffy relating to Faith after a tussle.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I like that Buffy notices Tara's interest in Willow before Willow does. It's a little hot to see Buffy getting jealous of Tara but only allowing herself to think it's too soon for Tara to be a Scooby. Willow's seemingly innocent flirting with Buffy was a nice touch. I will feel a little bad for Tara, but I'm sure things will work out for her in a different way down the road.
UnguidedLight chapter 38 . 1/1/2010