Reviews for Equinox
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
this fic is SQUEE...you are SQUEE!
geminigrl11 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Ah, this breaks my heart. What a great ending, but what a rough ride! Poor Sam, plagued by fears and uncertainties and not even realizing it's because he's being haunted. He was just so diminished in this ... it slays me. Thank heaven, as always, for Dean. John's heart is in the right place but he just almost never does or says the right thing. And this time, his push to force Sam to be okay almost backfired tragically. Dean saved the day though - keeping Sam's well-being always at the forefront of his mind and heart. Together, the family endures.

Wonderful storytelling! Now - more! :)
Annonie chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
"I cannot thank Annonie enough for the beta on this fic. Not only did she consent to help me out on the spur of the moment, and did a fantastic job, but she did so while in the midst of a life altering event (congratulations kiddo!)."

Aww, you are WAY too kind! Thank you so much. And kudos for finishing another fantastic story! While I did love the draft, I love this version so much more (especially the ending). Great job.
friendly chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
great job.. I think you should do another sequel
carocali chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I really loved how John actually took responsiblity for his snafu, leaving the confused Dean at his brother's side. I enjoyed this, and was actually saddened that there wasn't another chapter on its way. Maybe an epilogue?

I've really become a fan of the wee!chesters and I didn't think I would be. You pulled this off SO well and I loved JT coming back. Well, actually, it seemed he never really left him. Very creepy!

Wonderful job!

;D

Caroline
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
What a great follow up story! I enjoyed the way you made John realize his mistake in overlooking the depth of his son's problem. Also the way he came to a fatherly rescue in the end by salting and burning the bones thus giving a healing Sam the peace he needed. I always like to think that John is a caring and loving father overwhelmed by the situation that is the Winchester life.
Kaewi chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
You definitely didn't disappoint on this chapter! It was great to finally see John have some weak moments and realize his sons are mortal. I loved the breathing details and Dean's sympathy to his brother by letting him hold his hand when needed as well. Dean is the best at just being there for Sam.

And of course, a sleepy "compliant" Sam is always a plus.

I hope you post another story soon D
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
The perfect ending for a wonderful story! And I LOVED John admitting that he was wrong and should have listened to Dean. I hope you plan to write more stories. I love your writing style!
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
this was great. congrats
Rachelly chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I really enjoyed our story! Great job! Loved the angst, all the wonderful details of Sam's hospital stay, Dean's gentle caring, worry, and faithfulness at Sam's side, John's recognizing that Dean could know Sam better than he. I liked the whole fire/smoke damaged lungs and Dean's rescue...I haven't read many stories about that and loved how you did it. GREAT JOB! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Cashmere180 chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
great story! i really loved it!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
really good ending... so happy that john said dean was right...'christo' LOL great job...till next time
LazarusLady chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Awesome story! Love it!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Aww...I love how despite everything, they're "okay" in the best sense they can be. And Sam wanting to go to school-that is quintessential Sam, and I like that John's at least contrite enough not to squelch that (right now anyway).

Watching Sam struggle to breathe has always seemed symbolic to me, especially while as a teenager and unable to fully escape the constraints of his family life. And the poor kid-smoke inhalation that bad. He needs a hug.

But at least his family was supportive and JT is gone gone.

Well, lovely piece :) I need to see more from you sooner as opposed to later.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Yeah Sam is recovering and John finally realised it was JT haunting him and has salted and burnt his bones! And without JT's presence around him Sam is regaining his confidence and getting back to normal! But wait ... John actually apologised to Dean for not listening to him as he knew Sam better than anyone! Wonders will never cease! And now that Sam is getting better Dean can finally relax!

Loved this story, thanks!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »