Reviews for Equinox
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
good action!
Kaewi chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Great!

Maybe now John will actually lighten up a bit and feel guilty for being such a huge jerk, even if it was all for love. I love how you had Dean call Sam against orders.

D
sabrina chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Awesome story. I figured there would be a couple of chapters without John and Dean. I'm glad to see I was wrong. Now, are they going to believe Sam about what he saw or think that Sam is either making it up as a form of denial or imagining things? Can't wait to find out.
friendly chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
great job.. can't wait for more
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Awesome chapter-glad to know that Dean and Sam were right and it wasn't just Sammy being a "big baby". John should have known that Dean always knows what is best for Sam! Please update soon so we can all know how the boys are after all that smoke inhalation.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Poor Sam had a big fall...and technically burnt the house down...but wow awesome story, please please please update soon. Great Chapter
Julie chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
This is really good! I hope Sam will be ok. Update soon! : )
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
omg! this is amazing update soon please!

thanks

VESPER
Cashmere180 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Wow, great chapter. I loved the fire, and how Dean called sammy to make sure he was okay, even though John told him not to. Again, really great chapter, hope you update soon!

P.S. Thanks so much for the kind review!
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
So much limpSam in one chapter has left me deliciously giddy! And truthfully I really didn't see the ghostly connection until it left our Sammy going head over ass down those dark stairs! And then to have Dean race back only to find the house on fire... well I think my blood pressure soared ever so slightly dangerously high at that point!

Damn fine exiting chapter but its still left our youngest Winchester unconscious, very very limpified, and me very much in need of a quick update... please!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I was so excited to see that you've done a follow up to 'Winter Solstice' and the opening chapter does not disappoint. Sammy's looking really vulnerable after all of what he went through and Dean is doing his level best to help him through, but big JW's solution is to leave him on his own even though he knows it will leave his boy terrified. Nope, not gonna win parent of the year is he here! Whats worse is that Sam knows that his dad sees him as only a burden. The poor kid never gets a break with that man. Loving it.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
SEE! We knew it was a bad idea...WTH was john thinking! oh i can't wait for sam to tell them it was JT's ghost and that it wasn't in his head..ha big i told you so make dad feel like crap moment that will be LOL another really good chapter...update soon
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Oh John! Why didn't you listen to Dean? Dean knew it would be a bad idea leaving Sammy. Sometimes tough love isn't the answer, John.
FairyElle chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I love it! Keep going, I really hope Sammy will be okay...
TammiTam chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
I just caught onto this story and I have to say, what an excellent follow-up to your previous one. I honestly hope that Sam is the one to kill the spirit, it would do wonders for his self confidence! Great story, update soon.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »