Reviews for Equinox
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
OMG the ghost of John Thompson has been watching Sam and now he's alone and terrified he went to make his move! Poor Sam unconscious and in the basement, thank god Dean made it home in time! But now he will be suffering from smoke inhalation and Sam is in a worse state! At least John had the sense to follow Dean, let's hope he'll realise he was wrong for once! But will the great John Winchester apologise!

Can't wait for part 3!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Meep. Sammy!

First of all, Sam alone in the house is so realistic. Trying not to be scared, looking for some way to distract himself, but failing on both counts. I can totally relate to Sam there.

And then the power goes out. Poor kid!

Then you add in the homicidal ghost knocking him down the stairs and you've got yourself a limp!fic!

So is Sam okay? Will Dean and John figure it out? Will JT's spirit make another attempt on Sam's life? And most importantly, will Sam be intubated?

carocali chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh, poor Sam! What a trauma for him. There is nothing worse than dealing with your personal demons - even when they are completely legitimate. I feel so awful that he is frightened to be alone, but it is completely understandable.

Again, I see that John thinks he is doing what is right by his boys, but not only will he traumatize Sam further, he will take Dean along for the ride. How will he be able to leave his brother?

What kind of hunt is this? What will happen while they are away, and will they survive the guilt of leaving Sam?

More please!

:D

caroline
ghoulified chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Oh, oh, ohh! Yay, a sequel! Poor Sam, feeling that way. He's very believable, your Sam. And John and Dean. Anyways, I do hope you will continue, yes? : D
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
great start!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great start to this story, I can't wait for the next chapter !
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Abort the plan! C'mon Sam, this is not the time to be obedient! This is when you stuff yourself into Dean's suitcase and you don't come out until someone pulls you!(Just picture that for a .) This is really good. Can't wait for an update!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I have to agree this iss a really bad idea! any other night maybe...its still cruel but not on the equinox thats just mean! can't wait to se the next update
Cashmere180 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww, poor sammy. update soon!
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh genius! Please write more!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
OMG what is John thinking Sam disappeared last time he was on his own, and although Dean thinks it's a bad idea he doesn't go against his fathers orders! Dean could see Sam's reaction when he told him, although Sam was trying hide it, and as well as that Sam has the feeling that someone/thing is watching him! This will go one of two ways either John will be right and Sam will step up to the mark or he will be terrified and hit harder than he was before!

Great first chapter, I so love your stories and was delighted to see you had started another one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Poor Sam! I think John is wrong. Dean has always known what is best for Sam. Keep those chapters coming. It would also be nice to provide a back story as to why they were out and the woods and how Sam had ended up kidnapped.
FairyElle chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I love it! I'm really loving all pre-series and cant wait to see where you are gonna take this one. )I loved ur other one too...We're in for a bumy ride.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw...poor Sam! Feeling like a burden, feeling weak, when really he has justifiable issues. His dad loves him, but he isn't exactly the most patient guy. Nor the most sensitive. Leaving Sam home alone? Bad. Because all this started when Sam was home alone.

So now I'm curious...will Sam suffer a physical crisis? An illness? An intruder? Or is it purely psychological?

I really want to know! I hope you post quickly!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4