Reviews for Facts on Feminism
Dina Sana chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Update sooon please :)
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Please Update Soon!
Your story is so great I can't wait to read more !
omnimous chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
XD
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
lol ]
Rosy Tissues chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
CONGRATULATIONS! THIS HAS NOW BECOME ONE OF MY FAVOURITE STORIES! BE PROUD :D

Okay so yeah, its on my fav list now. AND i think even with all this random insanity, i think it's pretty sweet. like "aww" sweet ;D .

Keep it up and UPdate!
anonimous chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
haha!
Shubhs chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
LOVE!Do continue!XP XD XD XD XP XD
iMINute chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
lols!this is soo funny!pls update!
zunaira ghazal chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
cool and hilarios! AWESOME! um...can you plz update this story ? :)
zayedkhan929 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
okay, seriously, this fanfiction is too funny. my stomach hurts, i've been laffing too much. and on top of that, my mom and brother think i'm nuts because of the wild cackling coming from my room. did i ever mention how i'm going to go insane out of laughter while reading ur fanfics? well, yeah, i AM!

Sasuke: YOU ARE INSANE!

Me: *tear* BLAME IT ON purpleblush017! I'M AN INNOCENT GRL WHOSE MIND HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY... PEOPLE ON FANFICTION! (Specifically purpleblush017) :D

LUV IT!
BurnInHellPlease chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
This is so awesome!

I love this fanfic. :]

update really good.
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
lime is always welcomed ;]
mybloodyday chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
hahah...I laughted my butt of while reading this story...keep writing this sure is a piece of art"wink wink"
Odat chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Hahaha, great. Poor Sasuke.

I admit, you've made Sakura rather annoying...And not at all in a good way. That end there where she said "thank you" was much better than anything else you've had her say so far. I just think that she would be a little bit more mature.

Unless you're going for a completely out of character Sakura. Then you're dead on. But not in a good way really.
Juniper11 chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
I loved the perverted Kakashi!