Reviews for Declarations
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great little story, you really know how to write our boys...your dialogue is spot on, I could actually picture this as a scene on tv, everything was totally in character.

Love your one shots but I'm craving a multi chapter fic, please, I'll send cookies!
McWicca chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aww, I like this one! Funny and cute and completely in character. Yay for you!
twasadark chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
What a great little story! So much said in so few words. I really love the warmth and concern and genuine love you managed to convey here - all while keeping the boys in character. Bravo!

This line made me laugh ... such a Dean thing to say!

“Jesus, Sam! Warn a guy would you? You're gonna start spouting the 'L' word all over the place at least give me a chance to leave the room!”

Hope to read more by you!
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Despite the threat of becoming a serious chickflick moment i loved it. I would have loved it even if it had crossed that line. Keep up the good work.
Brenny chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
good story, hon! i know your a sucker for chick-flicks as well as i am, so i'm very proud of you, that you could adjust the heart-to-heart moment to the story's atmosphere ,just the touch of a chick flick, but it was enough *g* but between you and me:selling the impala? think i don't wanna know where you got the idea from... apropos impala, my bags are packed
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
*sniff sniff* great chick flick scene...and it all started with a car LOL got to love it... i like the way you have both boys written great job
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I really liked this. Dean's logic was perfect and his reaction was just right. So was Sam's when he thought about it. Nice job!
rower4life chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Excellent, great job. I had been wondering about them ditching the car as well at the end of Usual Suspects. The car is pretty reconizable. Great story.
Nilah chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Awh! That was sweet. I am sure Sammy didn't think he'd really win that one.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Loved that one shot, brilliant. Just loved the humour in the boys banter, even though there was the serious underlying issue! Your one liners were great! And Dean pulled it back from being the chick flick moment Sam would have had! So glad you wrote this you have the boys down to a tee, you could imagine this actually happening on SN!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aww, honey. :) This was great! A nice follow-up to TUS. A the boys? Damn, girl! Spot on with their voices again. Loved it.

~joey
teal-lover chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
that was nice:) a true dean/sam "not chick-flick". she is too distinctive. can you at least make them change the plates?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2