Reviews for Parental Guidance
Buffalochip chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Four letters describe this fic: C U T E! I love Sokka as a daddy, I think he would be the perfect father, since he acts kind of child like so often, they'd have a blast with him!

Great writing and I liked how you made Sokka realize that he had been doing the same thing.

I think I want to read it again, right now.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was simply adorable and very in character. I could certainly see this happening. I love it!
Mia chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was too cute! I love the way you brought out Sokka's change of heart and his fathering side. Beautifully done!
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awesome. Like this is so canon, and typical Sokka. I love how you wrote that everything sums up into karma for him.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Haha i can see this happening! Yay! Bout time he learned that us girls are just as good! Mwahaha! It would be fun to be a waterbender and freeze a few certain people ;P good story! Nice work!
KMH1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I can totally see this happening- in the Avatar-verse of course. :) Sokka cracks me up.

Well done and I can't wait to read more of your work.
AniLovesMe chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
SO CUTE! Lol I love how you described the changes in attitude that Sokka has gone thru in his life, this was awesome!
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ahahahaha, loved this so much.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aww. I love Sokka and him as a father is just too good. Bravo.
deviocity chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
what a cute fic! i love the idea of Sokka having a daughter and telling her to kick butts. he's such an awesome dad. lol!
i-am-a-coffe-crazy-writer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
really sweet. sokka a good daddy! lol
zukoxluver chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
haha this story is amazing! i LOVED it! )
helloheart chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sokka promoting violence. I can imagine this. xD
Melon-Cauli chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
YOU are a GREAT writer did you know that?

Your one-shots are great and very , very , very , very CUTE!:D
cherrichik chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
definitely a fave. it really surprised me how well you summed sokka up in this.