Reviews for Getting It Straight
storm chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
feed me feed me,i need moooorree XD ill eat ur head if u dont make more dammit XD START COOKIN! :D
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really enjoy reading your Chad/Karin fanfics; so far, I'm of the opinion that you write the best ones out there. :D
Ralindir chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
XD Karin beign so to-the-point about who needs to know, who doesn't, who will find out anyway, and just generally being so Karin...and he jsut kisses her like that. So sweet, so perfect. *applauds*

Ral
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Indeed.
NybCR chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Yay! I know I've read this before (I think on livejournal or something), but I don't think I've reviewed yet... so I shall do so now! A very wonderful one-shot. I love Karin's matter-of-fact tone throughout the story, and then Chad's easy-going acceptance. It suits the characters so well.
inuzrule chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I seriously loved this! Karin's no-nonsense attitude, Chad's stoic outward look, but bemused thoughts, and their bizarre interaction. It's just too funny, too cute, and way too in-character. In a good way.

Thank you for writing this! _
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
A grossly underrated pairing.
Thirteenth-Spider chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
chivalry is stone cold, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daises, mingling with the Shinigami, honest to God dead

The gods know how much I loved this line. 90 minutes? Wow! And so nicely written too! I can't write crap in 90 minutes... ok, I can but it usually ends up crappy. _

I loved this fic. They were both in character. XD
ashley chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I love ypur story! I think you should keep on writting another sequel. Or make more one shots of Karin and Chad!

(\_/)

('.') This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Dakyu chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This was an interesting pairing... the first fic i've read of this pairing in fact, hehe. But with your writing skills at it, i can see it having a lot of potential!

Keep writing, sahara! I love your stuff!

Dak
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good job, nice fic.
rukiahana chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was cute! :D
ronnie43 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
great story plz update soon.
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Cute:) And...funny, no, that's not the right word...well, it is funny, funny's just not the word I was looking for, um, bear with me please?

It's hilariously in-character too. Love it