Reviews for Convenient Compromise
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow. That was nice. I'm glad someone showed Sara she was worth the effort.

JaysEmm chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
This is just brilliant, thanks.
endiahna chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I just adored this story. Great work!
keangal chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Amazing fic. I love Warrick And Sara together and you write them so beautifully and with so much emotion. Please continue to write more fics about them, they are so few.
DuplicateMe chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Ahh, this was good aswell.

Great work.
Lilith chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Not my pairing, actually, but it's amazing how you cam make me appreciate even things I would normally snob... That's talent, girl! Besides it was so well written... It's probably one of the best stories I've ever read, and very well played.
indusgirl1313 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I just Reread this story and I love it. I hope you decide to continue it.
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Wow! It was fantastic. It has been ages since I read such a good WS fic. Please write more!
Marrissa chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was incredible and awesome. I loved every word.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Great story, will be seeing any more WS from you? I hope so…

You did a great job showing Sara’s feelings at the beginning, while she was at the bar. And I loved how Warrick was so noble and came to her rescue, comforting her and making sure she was all right. I’ve always thought that there was something between the two of them, especially in the earlier seasons, and you captured that well.
19Ashe86 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
OMFG This is really good! Ive never considered Sara and Warrick shipper material.. but in an AU this works! cant wait for more
MoonyAddict chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I wouldn't have normally read a fic like this, simply because there are pairing I really can't stand, and WS is one of them, but you did such a beautiful job with this story that I can't help praising you for this wonderful piece.

It was different from anything I've ever read, and still it's absolutely great to read. Your words flow and crash into each other alternatively, and the result is a very deep emotional impact. It was great to see a good POV fic, especially with Sara.

danya chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
great story. there's a bit of everything in it, isn't there. will you write a sequel?