Reviews for Forged Lives
hearagain chapter 34 . 7/20
Lovely! I really enjoyed seeing a continuation of this story line. All the details and the plot development... Just lovely. Thanks for sharing.
friendrat chapter 33 . 5/31
Called it! Yes! I knew Sarah was wrong to overlook Elise when she was asked if any Fae had reason to hate her! I knew she'd be out for revenge! And I expected Jareth and Quinn to join together... the split pool, the "echoes" of each other, how they shared a bond stronger then twins, it all made perfect sense. Awesome!
friendrat chapter 20 . 5/31
I can think of another Fae who hates humans, and Sarah in particular! Someone who would be familiar with both brothers... someone with a grudge... someone who is sure to know the summons rule... someone who would be all too happy to stir up trouble... someone who wants revenge...
friendrat chapter 7 . 5/30
I love Angus' accent! Angus Kazul... Kazul is the name of the king of dragons in the enchanted forest chronicles. Also Gorbash was the name of a dragon in the Dragon and the George, and the film, the flight of dragons, that was based on it. Were all the dragons names literary references? The others seemed familiar, but I couldn't place them...
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 34 . 1/18
Lady Paisley, this is an awesome second part of the trilogy. I am going really enjoy reading the finally.
Lozzarooni chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Oooooo that was interesting. I thought for sure the ones orchestrating the mayhem was the butler and his wife (who I suspected was Oberon and Titania) but that was a really good twist having Zaker's mother be the one behind it all and also having her be a half sibling to Jareth and Quinn also explains a little more as to why Zaker was how he was in the first installment of this trilogy. I certainly didn't expect Jareth and Quinn to merge together to become one and I'm wondering if the third installment of this will explain more of the prophesy about the two. On to Forged Love now. Excited XD
Nakia-Park23 chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
Just like LOTR the sequel was even better than the first one & that one was amazing. I can't wait to read Forged Love. I loved the merging it was unexpected & the best outcome Sarah doesn't have to chose & the two echos have become a whole entity now.
Honoria Granger chapter 28 . 3/15/2013
"a copulation of several skills"? Do you realize how stupid this makes you look? Try "combination" or some other such word. We all know what "copulation" means, and this ain't it...
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Sorry, I just can't anymore. Between all the writing errors and inconsistencies and puerile terms ("Humanie"? Seriously?) I/m about ready to throw up. Won't be going on. And you were so good elsewhere, too...
Gorbash chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
OMG! I love 'Flight of Dragons'! I died with happiness when i read his name! Oh thank god for the Rankin/Bass Productions!
tpotolvr chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I burst out laughing when I saw "Gorbash". I loved "Flight of Dragons"!
missredtemper chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Okay, this is not a review for your story, though I have loved and re-read everystory that you have written. I have a question for you: is there really a college wiht a major or a minor in mythology/folklore, and if there is, could you please tell me the name of the college?

Please and Thank You!
GeorgeTobor chapter 34 . 8/10/2011
And I find you not only wrote a sequel but a trilogy, thank you very much!

The merging was an unexpected plot twist, I kinda wish Jareth was the clear winner but I can live with this. Elise as the Villianess was good and also unexpected but I should have guessed.

I'm faving these stories too. Thanks for writing.
DAsDesiredRose chapter 34 . 7/6/2010
WELL! i was wondering how you would end that love triangle! *chuckles* I think tonight i will put off starting a new story and go play some Halo... or maybe for another hour or so.. lol
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 34 . 3/31/2010
I can't believe I finished this story in one sitting, but I did! It was so amazing and it sucked me right in. Congratulations on a story well written!