Reviews for Untrue
Ka chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
... This is almost black comedy.
Roaminglake chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
That was so messed up. I loved it!
Khysani Myrical chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Amazing story. I loved the plot and how you incorporated the seperate personalities into each character.

I usually never see a Possessive!Thundercracker of that caliber, where he is quite dominant enough to kill someone over his mate. It's such a change from passive!Thundercracker who's so bland it's disgusting. I like it, possibly too much.

And Skywarp, I love the way you have him: not too Animated-esque as hella scared, or too..something and hella angry and idiotic.

This fic is definitely one of my favorite one-shots on this website.

Keep up the shabba work!
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
wow! I love the way you write TC and warp!
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
What can one say to this...: These two so deserve Screamer at his worst for third. :-)
Httw chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Cons... Gotta love 'em.
Sil chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
ROFL the ending

This was great!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love that last line... :)
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
What a sweet pair of whores ; v ;
9aza chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I wasn't expecting that ending. I still enjoyed it, though.
herongale chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I adore this fic. It is "sweet" in that perverse, selfish, gorgeous way that only Decepticons can be.

There is so much about it to love: the carefully constructed slang (eg, "polish-junkie," "weather-vane;" these were my favourites). EXCELLENT OCs: Deathline in particular is extremely well characterized for someone who is dead at the fic's opening. Beautiful, beautiful writing: "catches new ideas out of the breeze," "He was a venomous, manipulative flirt and I wanted him for mine!"

The crux to the whole fic, and the most wonderful line, comes when Thundercracker thinks about Deathline, dead: "The image of Deathline sprawled out steel-dead, head crushed beyond repair, flashed across his mind." I love how you introduce it so carefully so it can easily be overlooked as a mere fantasy, when of course it is nothing but a sweet, sweet memory. But then again, it is also a fantasy: I have no doubt that TC would kill Deathline all over again if she could, just for the sheer pleasure of it.

The possessiveness of Decepticons, but particularly these two, is just... gah, I find words failing me. I love it so much. The devotion that these two have with each other, combined with ruthlessness and pragmatism: I am sure they remained a duo for a long, long time before they met Starscream. It strikes me that these two together must be notorious bad news, which is of course why they make such excellent high-ranking Decepticons later in their careers.

One last small observation: I've always thought that Seekers have a kind of weather fetish. That they obsess over it as if it were a hobby: although of course it is more than that. Conditions in the sky are their life and livelihood, so it makes sense that they would be preoccupied by what is going on in the local atmosphere, obssessing and debating over minor points, the language seeping into their day-to-day lives and becoming a part of how they talk and how they think.

The way you weave this sort of thinking into the dialogue and descriptions just makes me so, so happy, because I agree with it totally. Even if you don't see things exactly how I do, your POV is strong and logical and innovative. And you never let it become digressive or detract from the story: you use your ideas as a way to enrich the world, to enhance its believability and complexity. But you never let that take over, despoiling either plot or characterization.

It's just... such strong writing. This story is definitely one of my favourites of yours, and is also one of my favourites out of all the Transfandom fics I've read to date.
Maraluch chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG *sputters* What a slagging opera house this is! I love it.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Got rec'd here, great story and I like how it turns kinda twisty at the end. Very Decepticon.
suburban hero chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
They're both so protective of each other.

It's kind of cute in an odd way.

And they're both kinda whores too.

Xobit chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Very, very scary! And wow I just love how you did the physical part of the story, through I must admit to laughing when Thundercracker asked if Skywarp had let Deathline “touch his engines?"

Brilliant work!