Reviews for Kyo's Secret
99Roosters chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Lol, i love the ending part! This story is so cute, and something i have been looking for! Love it!
rohor chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
has been a very nice story
Hakushoku-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was halarious! " Did you know you purr?" XDDDDDDD
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
i love it
kyosgirl411 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw! Kyo-Kyo purrs!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I really loved it! So cute!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aw!

for asecond there, i thought he just wanted to br close with tohru!

Wait, *thinks*

XDD
Autressa chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
How cute. :3 Purrpur.
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
XD
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aww! Too CUTE! I LOVED it what she asked him at the end! lol!

Heaven and Earth
Love Inc chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That was soo soo cute! I absolutely loved it, definately one of my favorites! very kawaii. Please write more like this! keep up the great work

Love, Love Inc. x
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
loved it so cute
VioletLove chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aww...it's adorably funny! I like it...
Simple Echo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very cute!
windxalchemist chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
ahaha. That story was very very cute. I love how you kept them in character. that always makes me happy. I hate OOC. When you're able to keep the characters in line, AND make the fic good, then that's a really big accomplishment. :))

Keep it up, it was very very good.

I want to read more Kyoru from you.

I think it'd be better if you changed the paragraph after she offers to hold him. Make it something longer, don't make it feel like she just got rejected to go out on a date. Maybe it's just me, because I'm just weird like that, but that's what I think. It should be more light hearted, like, give an example of why he wouldn't want to be held by her: "They had problems communicating positively, much less let her hold him." Well...that's not really lighthearted. -_-xx but. I think you get what I mean.

Still, it was very good. :]

I like how you added the whole, "Is Kyo-kun cold?"/"Is Kyo-kun a cat because of the rain?" because Tohru often talks in third person a lot, and it's a character trait that you kept in there.

Overall, sugoi!