Reviews for My Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
The latin titles are contrived and completely indecipherable without google translate. Not worth the effort.
Thrix chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Wow! i think the best reno fic i have read. i liked your cloud, nice to see him portrayed as being more arsehole-ish than whiney crying bitch, as if often the fashion.
poor reno, he went through sooo much shit, i think i lost count how many times he was attacked, abused, and generally shat upon from a great height.
what a great read though :)
clobojojo chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
Man I wish my family was as disfunctionally awesome as their's! And man! I would have been really happy/excited/giddy whatever, to see Cloud and a planned preggy Reno! :3 x3 but anyway *claps loudly* thank you for the story and finding the time to make it! I really enjoyed it and I hope for the possibility for more!

Thanks again.
clobojojo chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Holy messed up drama filled lives... Everyone just had terrible childhoods didn't they? Man I'm glad that it's all good now. Everyone is alive that should be and families are united. :D lol I wonder if Reno and Cloud would have more kids. I doubt Cloud will be to excited to have a preggers Reno! But hey at least now he has his own little family and a little chocobo for himself! :3
clobojojo chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Man those babies are just B.A like their parents. 0.0 I'm glad Cloud finally is doing things right for once! And so is the babe Reno's and Seph's? Hmm...

*clicks onward*
clobojojo chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
Nooooo! Rufus can't be! He just can't! TT what will Vincent do? And why! rent those doctors DEAD YET! D: Grrrrr I want to tear them to shreds and burn them slowly! Gah! *reads on* (still loving th story)
clobojojo chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Finally Cloud starts thinking! And jeez, a hard question like that in one day? Man I'm glad her husband sees some sense. But honestly I want Cloud to kill her before Reno makes a decision... Then we don't have to worry about the psycho bitch... And then Cloud can get his ass beat by Reno, and then get glomped on! :3 XD

*continues reading*
clobojojo chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Cloud is such a dick... *shakes head* poor Reno, how much he is going through would drive anyone insane... I guess with Cloud gone Reno is the depressed one now.. And I don't like it... TT get better Reno...

*reads on*
clobojojo chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
I liked all the different pov's! Vincent's story was hilarious when he was fighting with his inner demons. XD you make me wonder what rude said to get cloud it become misty eyed... *passes out before finishing* Dang it... I'll finish it tomorrow I promise! :D
clobojojo chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Hahaha aha! Is it bad I started laughing too just a bit? I think his laugh is slightly contagious... The phone call was awesome. XD but I am losing sleep so I can to attempt to finish this story! :D I really really want to know what's up with the babes... *reads quicker*
clobojojo chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Was it all a set up? And who let Reno out of their sight for more than a minute? Whoever was on watch doesn't get to baby sit.. *sigh*

I think Reno is alright just hopefully the worst is just a little freaked... Wonder if Cloud will find out in the next chapter... *is still full of questions, reads to find answers*
clobojojo chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
XD ah Reno's family just keeps getting better and better! Lol

But in all honestly who thinks Reno is going to do that paper work? Not me. XD but let's hope everything turns out alright. *keeps reading on*
clobojojo chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I loved the father son moment that chaos and Reno had! :3 but why must there always be an interruption! And now I'm worried that the baby isn't Cloud's... What does choas mean? Hmmm *continues reading*
clobojojo chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I was with Reno, I was about to jump the doctors because they wouldn't get to the bloody point! *can't stop reading! *
clobojojo chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Reno such a B.A~! :D

Man I didn't know he hated his mom so much... But at least he saved her and his little bro in a fricking fantastic way! Man Logan has got his hands full with Reno and family.. And Cloud has to be going WTF right now... He cooks a meal and gets cussed out and his cooking gets insulted! XD poor cloud