Reviews for Virtues of voyeurism
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Love how you portrayed their relationship through the eyes of other people. I really wish I could read these moments from the side of the Doctor and Rose. But this is perfect as it is, really. And I sorta wish that last part, where the Doctor has obviously been super busy trying to get back to Rose and he finally gets to her, was canon.
green eyes and blond girls chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That last scene...oh how much I wish that had been canon and the misery that was the 4th season end wouldnt have happened. I want rose and the doctor back!(*snivel*)
Rhymia chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
THOSE FEELS.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was wonderful and sweet. You brought tears to my eyes. Well done!
WitlessFool chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is amazing and so ... right. Sometimes the people who are observing are the wise ones. I'm so happy with the ending *hugs*
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey there again! :) I'm really curious where you have Been gotten all your happy!who prompts. I love you're writings and I'm interested to see what the original prompts were and if it's possible for me to write on a few of them. :) If you remember, please tell me! :) thanks a ton!

Also, sorry for writing this on a review but I'm on my iPod and I can't pm you :)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is so cute! I love it!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Aww this is the best kind of fluff! XD
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was great.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Super cute! Loved it
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Have o admit wasn't what I was expecting. Surprising how much can be told simply by observing isn't it. Guess thats what made this one so different...the fact we see everyones pov excet the Doctor or Rose's even though their clearly the main characters!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Smiles, smiles everywhere!
Silver Dragon c chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Smiles i lime this one. And you gave rose the doctor back. Grines that's always a good thing
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It was interesting to see the Doctor and Rose through different point of views. They're always in denial of their feelings, but the way they feel about each other is plain as day to everyone else.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Awesome! I love all the different perspectives!