Reviews for Mana
Kyuubi323 chapter 43 . 5/24
I don’t even know what to say. This was such a damn cute story and I knew the end was gonna hurt before I had even started, but 20 chapters in to the cute I knew this was gonna hurt worse than I had anticipated. Damn you for proving me right. Beautifully written, and very well done. Though the latest chapters of the manga show a different story I think you really hit key aspects of Allen and Mana’s life together. Honestly, your story might hurt more than the manga lol. Thank you for writing and sharing this! It has been a joy for me to read :)
douxpink chapter 3 . 3/13
Oh my gosh my heart is breaking ouch :( but this fic...WOAH. It's so well written and the plot is really intriguing so far too. I'm prepared for the angst to come lol
ghedahre chapter 43 . 1/25
This is an incredible fanfiction. I recently came back into the fandom after 5 years and decent fanworks were scarce, especially on AO3. I figured that maybe I just wasn't searching hard enough so I turned to good old ... And God, I wasn't disappointed. The fact that this story was written in 2007, when DGM was still in its early stages and there wasn't alot to know about Allen and Mana's time together or even about Mana in general, enticed me into reading and finding out your take on what their past would have been like. I was pleasantly surprised. If I could describe how I feel about this fanfiction in one sentence, I would say that I'd rather prefer this backstory than the one in the manga. Of course, there are some little spelling errors here and there but they hardly ruined my reading experience. In fact, they added to the rawness of the piece, how raw Allen and Mana's past is. I could feel you pouring your heart into it, into them. I found myself crying with Allen and Mana, laughing with them... I'm so terribly in love with their delicate relationship and how you have woven this piece together. Thank you.
secondnina chapter 43 . 9/6/2017
sequeeeel pleaasee. this is totally AU from the original. you could do like allen gets anxiety in the black order moment and meet up with his family during mission. sequel. pleaase. this story has made me cry a bucket. awesome.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
My god.. this story was emotional. Im at a lost of words. You did a beautiful job at telling us the story of Mana and Red before the fated incident with Allen and Mana.
Deeree chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
oh god stahp making me cry I'm not even half way through the story yet all the feels
bookiez chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
the moment allen starts crying, i cry toohuhuhu
nayukiamnesia chapter 43 . 8/3/2016
BEST FANFICTION EVER! well i shouldn't lie it's not the best but i really love it!
mania20 chapter 43 . 7/26/2016
i love your story, really , it's amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Lol allen ends up being just as a forgiving in the future (even more) xD
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
YES WOOOO JOIN THE CIRCUS YES YES YES WOOOOOO ALSO I LOVE MADDIE YOUR AWESOME WOOOOO JOIN THEM NOW THE CIRCUS NOW! ALSO TO HELL WITH SMITH AND MARIE I GUESS YOU WERE OKAY BUT I PREFER ITS ONLY MANA & ALLEN
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
"Mana was enjoying himself" LOL I STARTED TO DO A WEIRD MURDER SMILE AFTER THAT so mana your not the only one
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
...You... WOOOOOOO GO MANA ! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! trust me mana you did a very very good thing *nods head in approval* very good job :3
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
DUN DUN DAAAAA... wait what if future allen... you dont think... hmmm I know its fanfiction but if you did the future as the same but onlh changed his past in fanfic world it might hapoen that he dreamt it...
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Chuck is soooooo black order -_- I just know it and he knows about akuma but he knows everyone will think he's crazy & the bishop (the mean one) remember lenalees past? Yea I think you can go on from there -_-