Reviews for Mana
secondnina chapter 43 . 9/6
sequeeeel pleaasee. this is totally AU from the original. you could do like allen gets anxiety in the black order moment and meet up with his family during mission. sequel. pleaase. this story has made me cry a bucket. awesome.
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 1 . 8/10
My god.. this story was emotional. Im at a lost of words. You did a beautiful job at telling us the story of Mana and Red before the fated incident with Allen and Mana.
Deeree chapter 19 . 2/16
oh god stahp making me cry I'm not even half way through the story yet all the feels
HanaMzHz chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
the moment allen starts crying, i cry toohuhuhu
nayukiamnesia chapter 43 . 8/3/2016
BEST FANFICTION EVER! well i shouldn't lie it's not the best but i really love it!
mania20 chapter 43 . 7/26/2016
i love your story, really , it's amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Lol allen ends up being just as a forgiving in the future (even more) xD
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
YES WOOOO JOIN THE CIRCUS YES YES YES WOOOOOO ALSO I LOVE MADDIE YOUR AWESOME WOOOOO JOIN THEM NOW THE CIRCUS NOW! ALSO TO HELL WITH SMITH AND MARIE I GUESS YOU WERE OKAY BUT I PREFER ITS ONLY MANA & ALLEN
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
"Mana was enjoying himself" LOL I STARTED TO DO A WEIRD MURDER SMILE AFTER THAT so mana your not the only one
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
...You... WOOOOOOO GO MANA ! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! trust me mana you did a very very good thing *nods head in approval* very good job :3
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
DUN DUN DAAAAA... wait what if future allen... you dont think... hmmm I know its fanfiction but if you did the future as the same but onlh changed his past in fanfic world it might hapoen that he dreamt it...
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Chuck is soooooo black order -_- I just know it and he knows about akuma but he knows everyone will think he's crazy & the bishop (the mean one) remember lenalees past? Yea I think you can go on from there -_-
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Bis...hop... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
Whaaaa I still want to know what allen wrote also lol allen to the rescue (sorta :P)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Ummm im guessing chuck knows about allens arm and akuma and that guy was maybe black order but could be sending to akuma or noah I love Chuck im pretty sure he knows but isent allowed to tell