Reviews for Mana
Deeree chapter 19 . 2/16
oh god stahp making me cry I'm not even half way through the story yet all the feels
Kurokaga chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
the moment allen starts crying, i cry toohuhuhu
nayukiamnesia chapter 43 . 8/3/2016
BEST FANFICTION EVER! well i shouldn't lie it's not the best but i really love it!
mania20 chapter 43 . 7/26/2016
i love your story, really , it's amazing
Guest chapter 32 . 12/21/2015
Lol allen ends up being just as a forgiving in the future (even more) xD
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
YES WOOOO JOIN THE CIRCUS YES YES YES WOOOOOO ALSO I LOVE MADDIE YOUR AWESOME WOOOOO JOIN THEM NOW THE CIRCUS NOW! ALSO TO HELL WITH SMITH AND MARIE I GUESS YOU WERE OKAY BUT I PREFER ITS ONLY MANA & ALLEN
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
"Mana was enjoying himself" LOL I STARTED TO DO A WEIRD MURDER SMILE AFTER THAT so mana your not the only one
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
...You... WOOOOOOO GO MANA ! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! trust me mana you did a very very good thing *nods head in approval* very good job :3
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
DUN DUN DAAAAA... wait what if future allen... you dont think... hmmm I know its fanfiction but if you did the future as the same but onlh changed his past in fanfic world it might hapoen that he dreamt it...
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Chuck is soooooo black order -_- I just know it and he knows about akuma but he knows everyone will think he's crazy & the bishop (the mean one) remember lenalees past? Yea I think you can go on from there -_-
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Bis...hop... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
Whaaaa I still want to know what allen wrote also lol allen to the rescue (sorta :P)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Ummm im guessing chuck knows about allens arm and akuma and that guy was maybe black order but could be sending to akuma or noah I love Chuck im pretty sure he knows but isent allowed to tell
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Ummmm im guessing akuma cause if it was noah it would be a bit strange
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
Lol first of all LOL AWESOME QUESTION ALLEN oh also theres a fanfic with cross explanation of the birds and the bees (its litterly called : the birds and the bees ) also I wonder what he wrote..
L