Reviews for Mana
Red Slinky chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
YAY! HAPPY 800 REVIEWS ARTBUG!

I had to go back to review this chapter because I clicked the next one without thinking... Lol, silly Slinky!

So you have 800 reviews once I post this one huh? Cool. Bonzai (Is that how you spell it?)!
Red Slinky chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Sorry for not reviewing! And for not loging in...

I love this story so much!

Are you a professional author or something? I can't write half as good as you!

Slinky~
w- easy enough chapter 43 . 6/11/2009
Oh... It's so bittersweet, but so, so good... I love it so much! The pace was awesome, and just... the growth of character and family! I love it! *sighs* I knew how it ended, but still... bittersweet... *sighs* Going to read the sequel right now!
Holly-Batali chapter 43 . 5/18/2009
That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Seriously. I didn't really care for Mana before, but this actually made me cry! Total kudos; especially for the adorable Allen!
DGMfreak5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
This is an amazing story! I am so impressed. Thanks for making life less miserable for me when I was sick!
001Kamikakushi chapter 29 . 4/11/2009
this is the best chapter i've ever read so far. It can praticaly be a story of its own.

You have a very good understanding of -man. You just helped me understand the meaning of the name of that manga. I'm really impressed by your writing style and by the fact that every single detail is used to build your story.

I get the feeling that Mana is in "Future Allen"'s dream... it's like the future and the past are linked by that dream.

I'm really looking forward to how you're going to introduce Mana's true identity. (all that stuff with the 14th)

Finally, i want to say that it's really interesting to have Mana see what allen's become. the chapter is truly amazing. *_*
gemiinous chapter 43 . 4/3/2009
oh, that had me wrapped in from the first chapter! you have a true talent! continue writing, will you? .x
Miss Woodford chapter 34 . 4/1/2009
Gee, what a sly kid Allen is.
Miss Woodford chapter 20 . 3/27/2009
Ahh, you gave his brother a good name. Thank you. "The Fourteenth" just didn't cut it.
Miss Woodford chapter 19 . 3/27/2009
Going to the beach in those days wasn't like it is now. Women wore long sleeved bathing costumes - of WOOL - and black stockings because any sight of flesh was considered indecent. Just to make sure no man would see them in those suits and become inflamed with lust, the women changed in wheeled bathing huts which were pushed into the waves. Because no one really knew how to swim, they just jumped up and down in the waves before going back into the bathing hut. By midafternoon, they were clothed and resting in their rooms because only servants and "lower class" people swam after lunch.

This was a good chapter with lots of little details I remember from reading "Cross". (I didn't take your advice and I read that one first)
Miss Woodford chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
"the good baby" I suppose was the perfect one, the one who didn't have the deformed arm. If that was Allen's biological mother, that was an unbelieveably cruel thing to do to her son.
Miss Woodford chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I finally got around to reading some more of this story. I'm pretty sure people back then didn't say words like "did you do that Marie b- yet?" People back then were so paranoid and hypocritical about sex even piano legs wore "pants". (Strange,but true) On the other hand, Mana's actions, defending Marie's honor with his fists was precisely what a 19th century man would have done.
WorldTyrant chapter 43 . 3/13/2009
I read this story and I must say that I'm impressed. I felt like crying in some parts, laughed happily in others, and was generally all-around pleased.

I'm the forum admin for the man forum you went to. Some of the people read your stories and said that they were very good, so I decided to check them out for myself. I am very happy that I did.

I know that you alread know this, but this is not how it happened in the manga. However, I prefer this way. It seems alot better than the one Katsura Hoshino put forward. And I don't usually say that about anything that deviates. However, this is an exceptional piece of literature.

If it's not to much to ask, can you start a topic on the forum about good writing? I'm afraid I'm not very good at, nor do I possess the experience you have. If you don't have the time or just can't, I understand.

All in all 5/5.
SincerelyRainbow chapter 43 . 3/9/2009
It was sad, and it was beautiful. I'm just at a loss for words right now. It's sad to think that Mana's brother (who you wrote as this amazing guy) ends up being...well yeah. D: I want to just cuddle Allen. TAT
sadfulness chapter 43 . 2/28/2009
Wow. Just wow. I started reading this fic this evening, and I couldn't stop until I got to the end- it's nearly 1:30 am! You're an amazing writer. When I started reading, I didn't think it was going to match up with the manga, but your amazing imagination made it work wonderfully. I don't think I'll even look at Allen the same way again. I never really thought about him being raped, but it actually isn't that incompatible with his personality in the manga- after all, his tendency towards self-sacrifice could indicate low self-worth.

I worships joo!