Reviews for Mana
I love it chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is one of my favorite fanfictions! This should be made into a manga by Hoshino
treeshie chapter 43 . 2/4/2009
and to think i originally thought mana was uninteresting, eh?

beautiful.
HeartOfAshes chapter 43 . 1/26/2009
This was an absolutely beautiful story, one of the most touching fics I've ever read. From Mana's first meeting with Allen, to Allen being cared for, to their escape with Mana's circus friends, and finally Mana's death...I can't even say how must I loved reading this, the plot you wove, the completely believable original characters you added to the story. This will always be how I think of the story of Allen's life with Mana now. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
001Kamikakushi chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
i had some difficulty accepting your Mana in the first chapters because of the manga. i tried my best to think of this as an AU. Then came Allen, also because of the manga, it was hard to picture him.

But then, when i finally managed to block out the informations form the manga, i could finally appreciate your fabulous writing skill.

The way you write their reactions is really realistic. this chapter really made me realize how disgusting Allen's arm truly is. (i'm an Allen fan, no offense, but really i've never really realize how deformed his arm is is a world oblivious to things called innocence, akuma, noah and such)

anyway, a super long review to say i'm impressed
Lyrashin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
What can I say ? This story is simply the best Man fanfic I've ever read.

Congratulation, I love the way you express the characters feeling and your writting is easy to follow (I'm french, so I think I can tell so !).

Thank you for the nice moment I spent reading this story.
Diamond Pawn chapter 43 . 12/17/2008
*cry* ahh, i hate you artbug-*hiccup*- you're too good... *sniff* :( what happened to Maddie and Isabella and Nick and Blockhead? :( AND Rivka?
Diamond Pawn chapter 42 . 12/17/2008
OMG THATS SO SAD D: *sobs into pillow. thats right. pillow.* BYE MANA, BYE! DID ALLEN SAY BYE? DID HE? HUH? TT~TT
Diamond Pawn chapter 41 . 12/17/2008
a LOT of half dying people here, even though the only one that we KNOW will die is mana... poor mana... :( Time has not been kind to him _
Diamond Pawn chapter 40 . 12/16/2008
o.o amazing, it didnt change completely. if it did, i swear mama would die before his time from heart attack xD
Diamond Pawn chapter 39 . 12/16/2008
Uhm, mana's a good guy and i love him, but what an IDIOT. Geez, mana, tell them so they have time to prepare! Oh well, good job ArtBug, you captured real emotion into this one and wrote him like anyone else in the world would do, real or fake! :) Poor mana... Poor Maddie... Poor Allen... Does Isabella know? O.o
Diamond Pawn chapter 38 . 12/16/2008
YAY, BEST STORY EVA. i knew it! Marie sucks! HA, i LOVE MaddieXMana couple! xD even though i know something trajic is probably going to happen soon... *looks pointedly at the remaining chapters... there are onli 5* o.o
Diamond Pawn chapter 37 . 12/16/2008
O.o Bye mana :( He's probably going to die from coughing up blood nao :(

Allen ish so talented :)

Hope before Mana dies that Maddie and Mana get together and let Allen have a mom :\
Diamond Pawn chapter 36 . 12/14/2008
Oh, this is a couple of months late (a year and 3 months!), but sorry for your loss (i would've said so in the last chapter, but i forgot cuz your story was too good _ sowwy D:)

And ew, what a weird, icky, disgusting, unnerving dream mana had. ._.
Diamond Pawn chapter 35 . 12/14/2008
Rofl, auburn? Aw, i bet they looks so cute with their matching hats (if they still have them) and matching hair color xD Awesome chapter; welcomingly happy, especially after all of that melodrama O.o
Diamond Pawn chapter 34 . 12/14/2008
Rofl, Allen.. xD Ahahaha. The police officer... _ Poor dude's shoes must smell like crap now... _ OMFG, I KNEW IT! Told you Marie was a bad bad person! Poor mana... so betrayed :(
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »