Reviews for Mana
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
...You... WOOOOOOO GO MANA ! KILL HIM! KILL HIM! trust me mana you did a very very good thing *nods head in approval* very good job :3
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
DUN DUN DAAAAA... wait what if future allen... you dont think... hmmm I know its fanfiction but if you did the future as the same but onlh changed his past in fanfic world it might hapoen that he dreamt it...
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Chuck is soooooo black order -_- I just know it and he knows about akuma but he knows everyone will think he's crazy & the bishop (the mean one) remember lenalees past? Yea I think you can go on from there -_-
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Bis...hop... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
Whaaaa I still want to know what allen wrote also lol allen to the rescue (sorta :P)
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2015
Ummm im guessing chuck knows about allens arm and akuma and that guy was maybe black order but could be sending to akuma or noah I love Chuck im pretty sure he knows but isent allowed to tell
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Ummmm im guessing akuma cause if it was noah it would be a bit strange
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
Lol first of all LOL AWESOME QUESTION ALLEN oh also theres a fanfic with cross explanation of the birds and the bees (its litterly called : the birds and the bees ) also I wonder what he wrote..
L
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Awwwwww I love adorable sences like these ~
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Nice & Isabella remind me of the first episode where they were 2 people a woman and a man saying by to allen ( they were on the cart part of the circus and allen needed a ride ) lol if only thks fanfic was real the 2 people would make more sense
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Lol but the dream... akuma akuma akuma akuma i just know it -_-
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
Aww I can imagine allen taking care of him easily
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Ahhh well ill read this chapter tommorow... maybe or ill come back and read it well ill be back
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
Lol first of all REALLY ITS BAD TO CHEAT BUT IF YOU HAVE TO HERES HOW lol serioisly mana! Second of all that ending it got all aww and then allens just like... your weird...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
Lol MANA WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING ALLEN sheesh good thing rivka is there or else who knows who thinhs would-a turned out
966 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »