Reviews for Mana
Ladyfingers chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Artbug, you are positively one of my favorite, most respected, admired, Man authors out there. Your writing style is beautifully unique to you, and is so fluent that you put us all to shame.

I know this is a late review, and it's on chapter one, but it's better to get it done while I still can. *Breathes in*

This story is amazing. All characters are in character, and all your original characters like Marie and Maddie are so perfectly human. (Not perfect, but real.) You create a world, so real that every character could actually be a real person. They have flaws, emotions, charastics, and personality that is just so hard to find in someone else's story. So yeah. I suck at reviews.

Anyway, amazing job at Mana! I can't wait until 'Cross' and 'Komui' are updated! Keep up the great work!
GypsyWorker chapter 43 . 1/29/2008
YOU MADE ME CRY! awsome story..But you still made me cry -shuffles off to find a tissue or something-
Keiko-tama chapter 43 . 1/18/2008
i haven't had time to review the rest of the chapters so i'm leaving my review here

this is by far the BEST DGM fanfic i've ever read. and i really, truley mean that. i'm not just saying that because i like the story (which i do. i love it). you captured everyone perfectly and described everything wonderfully. the last chapters almost had me in tears. the eariler ones were so cute and they fit with the characters perfectly.
Mime Harlequin chapter 14 . 1/14/2008
..HAHA! Allen dressed in daisychains..XD That is adorable! : D
Metahualpa chapter 43 . 1/13/2008
Read the whole story. Loved it.

Nice to see a change in style. A lot of the stories I read here try to write down every detail and every event, makes their story really long, and tedious at times. They usually don't manage to finish it either.

Nice to read something unconventional and I'm glad you have succeeded at it. Looking forward to the sequel. Keep up the good work.
RazzlePie chapter 42 . 1/13/2008
(Sorry, I haven't written many reviews.) This was such a good chapter! I cried throughout the entire chapter. Mana's death seemed so realistic (like when my grandfather died of pancreatic cancer) Mana's ailment was "consumption," right? You drew such an accurate picture of death. It's amazing. It was simultaneously heart-wrenching and consoling.
RazzlePie chapter 21 . 1/9/2008
Hooray! I've made it this far! I was so happy when you mentioned port wine stains...I was hoping someone would. It makes a lot of sense due to the color of Allen's arm. (Port wine stains aren't disfiguring though, are they? I thought they were simply where blood vessels did not have active nerves around them, thus blood leaked out and discolored the integument. Aren't hinatomas (sp?)the disfiguring type?)No matter. I still love your writing style! Do you have any published work?
RazzlePie chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
I loved the Cross story so much that I had to read Mana as well. I've been trying to catch up really fast, so I haven't written reviews on any of the chapters before this one (sorry about that, I'm legally blind and I can't see the font that we have to write reviews in.). This was such an excellent and moving chapter. Like I said in my other reviews, I love your writing style.
jewiojfirf chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
I've been reading your story for the past week, and I must say that I want to cry now... T-T

I love your story ideas, the style, the contents, and even the emotional wrenches...

Your writing style is just like a professional; just a few commas here and there, and there you go! A book!

You should try to publish this. Really. -

Now, to read CROSS... -
Sobriquet Nightmare chapter 43 . 12/28/2007
Just letting you know this: I'd be putting your story into my ebook until I finish with reading your story. Already I see many inconsistencies with the actual storyline (for the parts that DID happen in the actual story line, example MANA's transformation into an AKUMA.) But somehow it melds with the parts that I have skimmed over so far. I hope that I can read this as soon as I can and find out what is so interesting about it, as many of the readers here find. I'm so excited.
O Devoted One chapter 43 . 12/10/2007
Thank you for writing this story. It has brought unto me a great joy and sadness, but after it all I wanted to say thank you. This story was amazingly written and you have much talent. Can't wait to read Cross. Keep up the good work!
Think Chocolate Thoughts chapter 43 . 11/29/2007
Wow! That was a truly amazing view of Mana! I've enjoyed every single bit of this story so much and glad to have read it *w* I really love the flow that this has and how it kept me wanting to read more and more and more, not wanting to stop! You made the characters so believable and hell even the whole plot! I could feel the emotions through your writing and made me laugh and smile like during Allen's pick-pocketing and the silliness.. Made my eyes water and even threatening to shed tears especially about Allen's past and many more scenes than I can count. It made me really feel like a part of it. The whole experience was immensely enjoyable and loved it beyond words! It was beautiful!
wwpao chapter 43 . 11/29/2007
Oh my, this is probably the best fic that I've ever read. Ever. Simply because you expanded on Mana and Allen's past, and it's actually believable! (Well, save the technology aspect, I'm not exactly sure what year DGM is set in exactly, so yeah.)

Some parts were heartachingly sad, while others were just full of happiness, I really enjoyed reading this.

In fact, I think you actually made this story your own, in a way, because I'm pretty sure that someone could read it without knowing what on earth exorcists are, and still understand what is going on. It's amazing, Kudos to you.

Haha, I also appreciate how you incorporated Cross into the fic.

Well, needless to say, I'll be reading the next one now~.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
T_T MANA! Gods above that made me cry...

Oh my god... T_T Mana... Allen...

I have to go read Cross now to make myself feel better T_T
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 42 . 11/25/2007
Oh my god. Oh my god. OMG OMG OMG

holy crap. Cross. It's cross. oh my god. Oh my god.

I was NOT expecting that twist. Not at all. No siriee not at all. Holy crap. I'm in just a slight state of shock. Holy crap.

Damn school tommorow. God this story is so wonderful. Rollercoster of emotions. Bring me to tears make me shout with the revolations, laugh at the sweet childlike fun. Holy crap. Cross. Oh my god.

I'm glad Isabella got her kid but HOLY CRAP IT'S CROSS!

sasf;jasfj

I am so HAPPY you spent your time writing this fanfic. It's absolutly amazing. I don't know what to do with myself now that it's almost over (Of corse I'm going to go off and read your other ones but AFTER THAT TT) I didn't want to review on EVERY chapter and flood your mailbox but DANG. This is such and AMAZING story you put in play... You characterize all the people wonderfuly, and every now and then I think something else should happen, the character should have reacted some other way. But you do it perfectly and in all honesty I wouldn't change a word of it.

I hope you continue writing -man fics because your absolutly amazing at it. TT
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »