Reviews for Mana
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 43 . 3/24/2015
I loved it so much T·T I cried while reading the end.
Lolibeagle chapter 43 . 8/16/2014
Such a beautiful and amazing story!
GreenDrkness chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
This was so sad and there was times when I wanted to quit reading but I kept with it but I am glad I did it was a good story
Guest chapter 43 . 6/25/2014
...I have never cried so much from reading a fanfiction in my life X-D I love this story to pieces
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Oooooh man foreshadowing! I got chills I really adore this story X-)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Aaaw! My heart-poor little Allen! Excellent story so far :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
That last scene needs to be drawn it is waaaay too cute X-) love the story so far! :-D
deadacc15 chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
I hope Allen calls Smith a bastard :3
Jinkies chapter 43 . 1/19/2014
Are you a genius? This story was really amazing.. ;-;
Jinkies chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
Ah! I love you so much! This story is changing my view entirely on -Man itself! You are amazing! ;D
BluezebraAFHS chapter 43 . 1/5/2014
I know you posted this story a long time ago, but I just have to say it was probably one of the best -Man stories I've ever read. It's written really well. Actually, if you changed the story up a bit - like changed the part about the akuma into something else and changed Allen's and Mana's names - you could probably make this into an actual book.
The Shuiro Amaya chapter 43 . 11/5/2013
Quite bittersweet with a nice ending; it's interesting to think that Mana and Allen had a life before the circus. Of course, Mana ended up dying differently in this fic, but I believe that it was a nice way for the issue of his death to finally be solved. At the very least, he had time to reconcile with his imminent demise. I also liked the idea you took with Allen going into convulsions because of his innocence. :)
All I can say is that I rather enjoyed this. There were times when I thought of all the other fics waiting in the other open tabs, but you managed to keep me engrossed enough in this day-to-day (not-so-normal) lifestyle that I kept reading.
Good luck with your future endeavors.
Kanpai,
Scarlet
TheReadingDevil chapter 43 . 10/24/2013
Oh dear lord, that was AWESOME! Please make a sequel! ...Please? Pretty please?
Kyu-Momo chapter 43 . 8/19/2013
That was wonderful!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 43 . 6/23/2013
This was a fantastic story! It was a wonderful idea to recount Allen's life from when he met Mana through the point where Mana died. This story really captured my attention and kept me wanting to read more! Great job!
966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »