Reviews for New Day
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Finally a pro Sully fic !
I think Sully was very good for Brennan. He made her behave like a girl ; )
Christie Redfield chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awww, this was sweet, glad to see I'm not the only who liked Sully with Brennan. :) Good job.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this. I liked Sully, so I really liked this! I eventually want Brennan with Booth, of course, but I always liked her and Sully, so I'm happy to see a fanfic that depecits their relationship like it was on the show. Nice job!
jambled chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Gosh, I really liked it. But I was all for the Brennan/Sully thing. I mean, really, Booth gets to have some fun, why not Brennan too? This was just graphic enough to be saucy and just toned down enough to leave it up to the reader's imagination. Thank your muse for me; I'm glad you wrote it! Adding it to my C2 archive, if you don't mind (which is looking to be the most hated, hee! Pairings with other people *gasp*.) Night!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I loved how you used a diferent pairing, because personally, I liked Sully. He's not Booth, but the guy is not a monster!

Loved it, simply loved it!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is the first Brennan/Sully fic I've read that paints their relationship just as it is on the show.

Mad props for keeping it real and not Sully-bashing! :)

I like him too!