Reviews for The Bonds We Share
Suki65656 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Short but spesnseful ( cant spell worth crap ;) keep it going fellow inuzuka clan fan ! x)
Ashley0816 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
This is agreat story I love it! Especially because I LOVE Kiba and the Inuzuka clan they are THE BEST characters ever! PLEACE POST SOON! I love your story! :I
Swanfeathers chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
OMG I LOVE THE INUZUKA CLAN! Please update soon, it's a GREAT IDEA!
shikatayu315 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
l really like soo ...oh..i almost forget i readed evert hana inuzuka fanfics and every one tell how beautiful she is you should put it there soon.
FuelsTheComedy chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Aww, this is such a good story so far. I love the Inuzuka clan and you do a great job at keeping them all in character. There just isn’t enough fic’s about this family out there, great job. Plz update soon.
sailor winx chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
omg update soon
Twilightfan413 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I'm just curious. Are you going to write another chapter? You can reach me at
Pudapoo chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I'm a little confused at the end because it says WE'RE from the konoha village and then it says that Hana's there alone?
tricia868 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
aw...Hana's there to save the little kids! I can't wait to see where you're going with this. The blood paragraph was good. Nice imagery.

(I'm going through a severe Inuzuka obsession lately, dahling...Today, I was contemplating getting out the facepaint or makeup crayons I know I keep in the basement to see what exactly I would look like with those red tatoos on my face...)

I love you! (& I'm still mad about my review earlier on your Fuji the Volunteer fic being cut short. If this one is too, I will not be happy.) *hugs* And I love being called Tri-chan...(or any of the other sometimes more bizarre nicknames I seem to have accumulated lately.)
Chrosis chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
It seems like Konoha ninja are the only nice guys in the Naruto-verse...

Good chapter!
Dunnoanymore chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Yay! An update! I'm so glad, I can't wait until the next chapter!
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Not bad; looks like Hana's been busy saving orphans. I wonder what caused all the destruction? The missing-nin she was tracking, perhaps? Guess I'll find out sometime in the not-too-distant future. Until then, keep up the good work. Cheers!
hana 12 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
it hana 12 i like the chapter and i hope you make more chapter raely SOON OKAY I REALLY WHAT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HANA OK UPDATE SOON
Reverberating Winds chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Yay, you updated!

Good chapter! It wasn't too short either. I enjoyed it.
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very nice. I think that, eventually, you should change the rating to Teen, just to be safe. But that aside, I, too, am a major Inuzuka fan, and am very eager to read more. A site that may help a little is but they don't give you your own translations. A suggestion, if I may: Hana is only a Chuunin, so you should have Tsume and Kiba question why a B-rank ninja was sent alone on an S-rank mission. From there, they track the group and Hana and engage in a few good fights before confronting Hana, who, to their great surprise, has joined the missing-nin. Hana explains that the nukenin (missing-nin) kidnapped the fuedal lord to go after a conspiracy he's involved in, which threatens to cause heavy damage to Konoha if not stopped. This gives the Inuzuka clan a chance to save Leaf Village. If you don't want this, then I copyright the plot for my own use; please reply if you want to speak more about this. Keep up the great work. Hope to see more soon. Cheers!