Reviews for Conflict
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Interesting idea. You could tell from Henry's face in that episode that he was devastated by Betty's answer. I like Henry's thoughts as he resents the fact that Charlie is taking over his life. Although this was written before the season one finale, you picked up on some hints from earlier episodes that make it fit in very well with what ended up happening. The dream almost seems like foreshadowing about how far Charlie might be willing to go. Great thought: "We're on the fourteenth floor!" I liked the idea of the journal and the red pen. Thanks, an enjoyable read!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Henry is very Henry-like in this!
starlitscribe chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Lovely oneshot! :-) You've got great expression and almost perfect characterizations. I don't have much concrit for this; just to maximize effect, though, you might want to limit use of "damn" so that it doesn't become overly repetitive. Apart from that, you did an amazing job!
TracyLynn chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was good, I really liked him writing in the journal, seems very likely for his character. I hope this is to be continued.
spiceandnice chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very intense. I like how you emphasized "their"-it showed the strain and the heaviness that Henry felt about his relationship with Charlie. And I can totally see Henry being the type to keep a journal; he's very methodical and organized.

Good job. Hope you write more.
MaddieStJ chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
There is no nature in NY! HAHAHA! Cute! Very enjoyable
teri chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
enjoyed reading the story and the fact that it is through henry's pov and how betty's words affected him. good job!
rachbigbro chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Yay! Another Henry fic, there arent enough of them out there. I want to like Charlie but I just seem to not be able to, she seems nice enough. I liked it. Hope to see more from you.