Reviews for Olivia's Baby
LMAO! This was great, not too serious and yes i was completely shocked. Did not see that one coming, well kind of with the pick of the first name. But stil funny!
Thanks for that one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This writing is atrocious.
Allissa chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
This is a good book
Thura Nightingale chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Even though it wasn't like the characters in the show, it was funny ;) a good read and the ending really made me 'awww' as well :P
BeautifulBenson0123 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
i love it
Mia C chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is crap! Not at all like Olivia's Character.
Carriex3 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
at the end i was like 'aw'! lol it's so cute. there aren't many fin/olivia stories out there, and even though i'm a die hard E/O shipper, i love a good fin/liv story. )
INVALID-Account08 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
GoofyGirl1984 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
too funny
Metalchick36 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Wow! Great ending! No wonder why Fin found the fights between Elliot and Munch Funny!
watchingpaintdry chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
lmao...I love this, it's great. it's refreshing to see a little FO ditty once in a while. Fabulous job.
LeaveIt chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Loved it - I had it figured (I hoped) at the end of chapter 1 - and I was right.

So glad you didn't go for John and Elliot - I absolutely adore Fin.
The Confused One chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Hysterical. Had me cracking up from start to finish. Everyone thinking they were the father. Only Fin knowing the truth. The fight was hilarious. I love the hospital scene too. :D The big reveal was too good. :D
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
well that was an ok story, i was thinking it was going to be a few chapters longer but a ok story over all.
LeanzaLestrange chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
i ha a feeling it would be Fin. love it. lol