Reviews for Better to Dream
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
luved it! really!
Xapis chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I think I read the same guru review thing you did. In all honesty, I didn't like it at first (either the prediction or the story) but the more I thought about it, if - knock on wood - the series is ending this season, this would be a nice way for the show to go out. They have resolved most all of the issues they've thrown into the air, it's a definate conclusion to the series so we know NBC isn't going to jerk everyone involved around for yet another season, and I like the tableau you painted at the end, with the two of them finally together in the end.

Tough theme to write on, but you did quite well. Only critique I found, the two italics segments seem to not line up with the end. Are you saying that they found Jordan alive and semi-conscious? I was a little confused by the apparent contradiction between that little blip of Jordan's thoughts, the scene between Lily and Jordan with Jordan apparently alive in the hospital and Switzer finding them in the mountains apparently already gone.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Beautifully written, but one thing is unclear to me...Was the text in italics supposed to be Jordan's dream that Lily asked Kate about?
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wow.

You said mcd...but this is amazing and sad..and sort of uplifting. Woody and Jordan go out together...

Thanks for a very believable but bittersweet story.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Ah, Nyn.*heavy sigh*

I probably shouldn't have read this but I like your work.

My stomach started bothering me during the description of the crash(I hate planes. I absolutely HATE turbulence and always think I'm going to crash).

I kept thinking you would just kill Woody which is bad enough.

I had to re-read the ending to accept what you had done.

So, so sad. Nicely written but so sad *sigh*

I guess I'm not up to reading anymore CJ character death.

Please bless us with some lighter fare.
Trini08 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Good Story. Not sure where u heard there was gonna be a plane crash but i'm pretty sure Jordans gonna die atleast. Have u seen the latest epsiode? That one sorta proves it.
AJeff chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh gosh! This was so sad. Well written, but, so sad.
can-can-can chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
So incredibly sad and still somehow not, if that makes any sense... And while I love your writing and this story is wonderful (as usual) I'm hoping this won't be the case for finale time. I need them to make it back to Boston and talk about the baby option. :)

Beautiful job- and you have a safe trip!
RT4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
AH! Seriously I cannot believe you just did that.

And I mean, quickly close tab after reading this, shaking my head, staring at my suddenly vacant screen for a few before hitting, ‘undo close tab,’ which I followed through with a long stare at the end of the story as I realized you actually did that, kinda can’t believe you just did that.

It was great, I’m sure you know that. I however am really traumatized. I hope you skipped the in-flight movie and spent it with your laptop out writing something with a really stereotypical sappy happy ending. I could really use it now. :-(
mecedeme chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
At first I couldn't figure out you were talking about jw, then once I re-read the ending I actually felt tears in my eyes. This is a rare thing for me!

Great job! Now write something nice and steamy and fluffy to make us feel better, K?
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
heartbreaking... I don't want to comtemplate those spoilers..

but I do worry about you posting that prior to flying...
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is a wonderful story. I hope this is not the real ending. I am just not ready for the dance to end.
Eireish chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
You have to know I love your writing by the mere fact I read this. But I trust you, and for good reason. This was terrifying and sad and funny and hopeful. How do you do that in one chapter? I am in awe. Thank you.
lbcjfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great Story. Very, very sad though. I can't take this if it really is the end of CJ.
Kiara chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Oh God, this was so sad... *still cries*

I really believed for some time they were going to be okay. But yet, it was so beautifully written... I can't believe how this story made me feel. Awesome work!