Reviews for Tales of Tatooine
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Nice. I like how Beru put Owen in his place at the end of this vignette. Please write more, these are very fun to read!
becgate chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
These were wonderfully written! ! I wish there was more! ! I love little Luke! !
Atlasina7 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Nice work. I've always wondered why they would leave Luke having the last name of Skywalker...it seemed a dangerous thing to do. I like your explanation on why this could have been.
ilsa27 chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
This vignettes are amazing. They are so short yet pack so much into them. I adore all the 3 you have written. Thank for for these little scenes of Luke's life on Tatooine - there is far too little fanfic tht deals with this but I have always been interested in seeing it. Your stories somehow seem to span across time and space with the overarching secrets about Luke's heritage but at the same time you manage to meld it with a real sense of Tatooine and the Lars farm.

Love the scene with old Mala in No. 1 and her comment about Luke not being born on Tatooine.

Love Owen's (unwitting) jibe at Obi-Wan about Vader in No. 2 - I could see that happening and a sure way to dissuade Obi-Wan from training Luke. So ironic!

Love Beru's jibe at Owen in No. 3 - that must have hurt! You've captured Beru and Owen very well - they are such cool characters that also don't see enough ink. Love the dynamics between Luke, Owen and Beru.
ArwenMUC chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I like this!

\

I like stories about the past history of the characters...and I like the idea of Owen and Beru not knowing everything about Luke's father.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Beru Rules!1

Owen is being stupid!

:LUv the story!

Update soon!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Luv it! Update soon!
Kelev chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Ooh, ouch! What a sting that was. Beru's comment was just what Owen needed, really.
ILDV chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Good.
Treenahasthaal chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Oh. I liked Beru's barbed comment there at the end! : ) I do so enjoy these wee scenes, thanks for sharing.
tasuja chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Beru poured cups of blue milk as she considered her husband’s observation. Walking to the hallway to summon Luke, she turned back toward her husband. “Perhaps it’s because that role is not lacking in his life.”

She noticed the red flush to her husband’s face as she left the room.

Truth hurts and is ugly
ILDV chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Great Owen.

Good.
Treenahasthaal chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Great little scene! Lots of emotion. I love seeing Owen so proud and protective of Luke. I personally believe that Obi-Wan eventually told them what happened to Anakin and who Vader but probably not right away for fear that it would scare them into either not taking Luke, or giving Luke up. But I've always felt that by ANH at least they knew about Vader.
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Aww, I really liked this. I love glimpses into Luke's past like that. The old woman is wise- perhaps she knows that Luke is Force-sensitive and going to be the galaxy's greatest hero in due time! Oh, spooky. And yay for Biggs sticking up for his friend like that. Biggs was a good guy. Well done!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
A very sweet and beautifully written little story. I'm looking forward to more!