Reviews for The Soldier's Wife
alyss19 chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Fantastic job! I loved it!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
that was a sweet story... especially since I wanted to shoot you in the beginning.
love2read2much chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Loved it. would love a sequel even more. Keep up the great writing.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
Had to take a minute and look up the medal you gave him. Perfect description. BTW did they take the medal back since he wasn't dead? Anywho, another great piece. You write our favorite people with such a clear "voice."
Hexed Hobo chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Woah! Nice story! I love the angst together with a happy ending good job!
ThatPersonWithAName chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Awsome story I loved it
Peppy87 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Loved it!
immalee chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Thanks for this wonderful story. Angst and a happy ending. What more can you hope for!

Hugs
canadianagurl chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Well now I can understand why the US Marshalls got it wrong this time around. That was a beautiful ending!
angel6.d chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I read your reply to my last review and it made me smile, its good to know that i'm appreciated - YAY, so thanks for that! D Onto my review for this chapter now though:

I really liked that Matty was with Booth, while he was telling the others what had happened. He really needed his son - and his family. I was so thankful to the "clean up crew" found him, and figured out that he was alive - otherwise, I don't even want to imagine what would have come of him. I really liked the part where Booth and Angela talked, and she told him that now that he was back, that he was going to be fine, as well as everyone else. I liked the talk that Booth and Brennan had when she'd come out the bathroom, crying - it was really sweet, and just really simple, I loved it lots! The last bit of the chapter had me teary. They all WILL be okay, and I'm glad for it! I absolutely LOVED this line: "He had everything he needed to help heal his wounds, both inside and out, right there in bed with him." It was just so sweet, and just beautiful!

Great work as usual, keep it up!

-angel6
ice-connoisseur chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Lovely - I really enjoyed this. You handled it in a believeing and touching way. Was the news report you saw actually a wife discovering her husabnd wasn't dead afterall, or the report of another death?

Wirte more!

Emma
Aelwing chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Your fic is giant ! And I love the end !
EllieBer chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
's was a sweet story )

u did good job on this one
x3 sierra chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
omg i seriously think u should do a sequel see mattie grow up n stuff it would be soo cool
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 4 . 3/22/2007