Reviews for The Smile's Genetic
bonesfan619 chapter 64 . 8/21
I love Vivian and Zach together! This is such a great story. I would still love to see a true sequel...
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
great title for this chapter because i'm very confused :(
xxkizixx chapter 64 . 8/9/2012
I loved this. Every word, I just loved all of it. Well done!
1luvgsr chapter 64 . 5/11/2012
Such a great story, was so hard to put down.
alexindigo chapter 41 . 5/9/2012
Oh Booth, you idiot! Seriously? You proposed? To a woman who doesn't believe in marriage? On your first official date? That your sister FORCED you to go to? Sigh...what happened to 'I just want you'? Idiot!
kimmiej77 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
love this
TravelingSue chapter 64 . 4/12/2010
Great story, yes almost pure fluff but adding Viv added a dimention that made it very interesting for the long haul. Thank you, I so enjoy meeting new characters in Fan Fics it makes reading them such a pleasure.

Keep writing because I'll be here reading them.
TravelingSue chapter 52 . 4/11/2010
I can't seem to stop reading this... but I really need to give it a break... I can only wish.

Great job I love Vivian, CAM (I love her now i.e. season 5 but in season 2 (when this was written I was with you, run her over with the nearest truck).
TravelingSue chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Excellent story, definitely going to take a few days to read... so many chapters of yummy fun.
4kitty101 chapter 64 . 2/15/2010
loved it!
aracely6 chapter 64 . 10/7/2009
great stoty thanks for writing it
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 64 . 9/22/2009
*happy sob* SEQUEL? PLEASE! If there isn't one already.
cobalt6233 chapter 64 . 8/21/2009
I was worried when I saw how long this was, but, I couldn't walk away! I enjoyed it so very much, I laughed, Cried, and clenched at moments. Great job... Catching your Bro having sex, Ew, ew, ew.. Wait Booth? Hm
Angeldream05 chapter 64 . 2/18/2009
What a wonderful story! I read it in one breath! I loved it!So cute and sweet... it made me happy

Great job! :-D
JGirl1016 chapter 64 . 8/5/2008
I have to say, that was the most heart-warming story I have ever read. I had to read it strait from start to finish. When you read a story and it draws you in so much that you don't realize you spent four and half hours reading it, that is when you know it is a great story. You are a wonderful author the way you made everyone have their angst but also letting them get back together quickly and not taking hope away from the reader, probably the best story I have read on fanfiction!