Reviews for Double Date?
myman7 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Amazing just amazing you were great.
RainingNothing chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
o wow talk about goin fast O.O
YukariSejuru chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
amazing story i will read the sequel!
nupinoop296 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
NO CEDRIC! XD -wipes away tear- That was great. BUT ROXY AND NAM ARE TOOGEVVER! YAY!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
8D YAY! X3 I hope it goes well...
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
That was so cute! I'm glad that the OrgXI made an appearance at the end. It just completes the story. I could go on, but I must move quickly to the sequel! (does Superman dive into sequel...but crashes head painfully into monitor screen...) I'm okay! Gotta go! (and bandage my brain so I can read the sequel!) ...shutting up now...
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
hehe i luv the plot!imma put it on ma faves
obligatoryUsername chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
Hahaha! lurves it! love the ending!

Third and by far the most important; Sora just threw an egg at the back of my head.

XD nICE!
Sopha chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
I loved it! You used very descriptive words and created the perfect picture in my head.

I love Roxamine. They're perfect for each other.
cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
_ This is cute! Good job!
KeytoDestiny chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
YAY! I finally finished reading it! I'm gonna read the sequel when I have time, then review! Here's a cookie! '_
roxaslovesnamine1205 chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
love it! expecialy the roxasXnamine relationship _ im adding you to my fave authors, and your story to my fave stories! -squeels- lol jk but im still adding you!
obligatoryUsername chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Yays! I love Roxamine~! please more more yays! update ! oh w8, it's a complete story...ACK! soorryy!
Hedwig199 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Just to make you glad, I reviewed your story in which the subject I have no idea about. but the whole concept was pretty good, I liked it. I've read the whole thing but I'm saving time by saying this all in one review. Anyways, very nice.
Lebrezie chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
yeah! end of story time to move onto the sequal told ya i finish this is one day, actually like 30 min. but anyway

Namine is begin a naughty girl (in the last chapter) oh, and about not reviewing for the last chapter...um...well...i just did not feel like it! is that a good enough answer for you. jk my computer was being a but, and would not let me review.

ok, so i am going to read the sequal now.

oh, and if you do decied to read either one of my stories then beware of naughtyness, especially in More Than Just Friends? that that has some extra naughty, but only in some chapters.

ok, bye and again feel free to reply!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »