Reviews for Embarrassing Thoughts
Yulandia chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really liked this. :) I 'm impressed with Kimmuriel. He is very intelligent and has the ability to observe his own reactions and feelings with honest objectivity and analyze them. His willingness speaks to his strength of character and opens up possibilities. This was great!

Thanks!

Yulz
Huntress Dream chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
you right this is hot! you should go head and try that story out...
hatshepsut chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh. Nice to meet you ' Sorry to errors - I'm from Russia. I think, this payring is wonderful) And you wonderful too. Проклятый английский язык.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cool.

Ya, they would make an interesting couple... Although it would take a while to bring them to that point in even a semi-realistic manner.
thelizfantasy09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
m nicely done :D
oddstick chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Interesting pairing. Very interesting ideed! I really liked the voice and am really hoping for a continuation. Now I'm off to look at the rest of your work!
Jack The Bard chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I must have more!
Nariel chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
It's... certainly unusual, and scary - because it's believable. Even to me, who has a full-fledged epic tale of Rai/Kimm in her head. I read in mortified fascination - Kimmuriel, who'd have thought? But I can definitely sympathize with him ;-)

That was one badass-ley good piece of writing. And all I said is to be taken as positive, okay? MY favorite and most cherished review was an "I hate you I hate you ur so mean", because that was the exact response I wanted to trigger... enough of mean old me

For a first story - *pulls hat, imitating Jarlaxle* respect and wow.

All in all: 9 points out of 10 (one point missing for lack of smutty happy ending ;-)
Katherine chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
It said this was a post something, but I didn't read the previous story; just this one on its own. I really liked it, though. Especially the final line, about how since he still loved him, he wished he'd never see him again. There was nothing more true than that line. It was astounding.
LoS chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hm... very interesting point of view
Scribe Shiloh chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I am very impressed. I was skeptical as well when I read the summary. I actually skipped to the reviews first, to see who had reviewed and what they'd said. What I read was encouraging, so I gave it a shot. I'm quite glad I did.

You make interesting arguments here. It could actually work.

Kimmuriel has a good point about Artemis in battle-I LIVE for those parts of the books. Particularly those rare times when Artemis and Drizzt fought together. There's nothing else like it.

Kudos for a very well-done piece.
amlugwen chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
*blink* that was strange, that was awesome!

very lovely how you describe hate turning into - if unfullfilled - love *admire* poor kimuriel *snicker*

i did not notice that english isn't your native language, both times i read it (maybe because it's not mine, too or maybe because i got totally sucked into your story )
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I read it, and I think you have some creative points. You basically covered your argument and your counter-argument on the issue. Yes, Kimmuriel hated Entreri at first. No, he didn't reveal this, because he knew that Entreri would never agree. He only pretended to hate Entreri. He left for Menzoberranzan because he is trying to escape being ensnared by emotions that can never be fulfilled.

Kimmuriel/Entreri is an interesting idea, and I've never seen it anywhere else. I enjoy unique ideas, so, thank you for sharing and posting this story.
Ixloriana chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I've thought that, too... that they'd make an interesting couple. They're so... different. Kimmuriel could probably really get in his head...

Your first fanfic, huh? So far so good, I say. :D
Venashira chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hello. I loved your story. Is there going to be anymore to it? I aften thought about writing something about those two but I got side tracked on a different story of mine. Keep up the good work. Later