Reviews for Dragonsnaking
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Please update
Izzy dictionizzygmail.com chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
It's really good for a fanfic but you should really include the fact that she's not sure if she's the mother and doesn't care if she is or isn't. Liir is just some monkey thing to her or really-less.
SoConfusified chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
HE'S ALIVE? Sweet Lurline, I hope you update soon...
Lydia Monroe chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
So I know it's been almost a year since you touched this story, but I think it could be grand. I at least would like to know where you were going to take it. If you ever decide to pick it up again and need a beta, I was an English major.
Seashy chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
Oh I love it! Yero's escape is fantastical! XD
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Amazing! I loved the extended Glinda and Elphaba conversation. Especially the part about Glinda feeling that Elphaba was/is her sister and that she believes she's more of a sister than Elphaba ever was. That touches on so many things, it just awesome. It shows what Glinda thinks of their relationship, and starts to show what she felt after Elphie abandoned her in the city. I love the almost-desperation that sort of comes out as she asks Elphaba to not walk out of her life again. And that she at least has some idea of what Elphie's been up to and still wants to regain what they had. I still would like to see Elphaba investigate why Glinda didn't turn out quite as expected but you have a long time to do that. This chapter was great, I'm excited that Fiyero escaped with the girl. I'm dying to see what'll happen when he and Elphie find each other but I'm psyched for the stuff in between too. Have more soon!
Darkholme chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
I am so glad you updated! I am completely in love with this story, and now that Fiyero is still alive it is even better! please continue to update.
CardboardCreative chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Ah. So Mr. Dancing-Through-Life is alive after all.

THANK GOD YOU UPDATED!

It's good that you incorportaed all these subplots and histories- it's going to make for a good story. Also, it intensifies the supposedly intricate terrorist activities Elphaba was up to in her earlier years. If it's brash enough, gruesome enough, complicated enough, it'll sound like truth. And adding the characters with their own mysterious demeanours adds to the excitement!

Oh la la! There's GLINDA- YAY! I think that if they met after their little squirmish for Nessarose's shoes, they would be much more bitter and much less accepting. In the prime of their lives, the perfect time to reunite the friends with all their endeavours on the table, was portrayed nicely. Albiet, the form you choosed was a bit sketchy (perhaps it was the format you used on the computer, it's in confusing paragraph format!), but that constributes to the uncomfortable situation they're both faced with.

You also brought up and interesting theory. Glinda, perhaps, is the braver of the two friends. Truthfully, all Elphaba did was run away from tough situations, maybe rooted from the experiences with her mother. She made it out to be for the good of others, but it seems she was just frightened by everything. Glinda, even if she had no other choice, stayed to clean up the ruin Elphaba left behind.

I can't see Elphaba crying so easily, but it was built up. It's an interesting choice of you to have her cry.

YAY FOR THE GLINDA-NESS!

UPDATE NOW!
wicked-distraction chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
I am really enjoying this story, and I love how you are making Elphaba act towards Liir. Update soon
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
OMG! I can't wait for more! :D
Firstlady1408 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Yeay! Love Glinda! Love that shes got her best friend back..well nearly...love this keep up the good writing...don't suppose I could bribe you into turning it Gelphie!;-)
CardboardCreative chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Ah huh.

I admit, this chapter seemed a bit deshelved and kind of rough, but that was probably just from the emotions leading up to and presented at the end. The fact that Elphaba spilled some lovely information to Crope, and the fact that he handled it so formally: oddly comfortable. I couldn't expect the characters to react otherwise in a situation such as this. If it's what you were hoping for, Glinda seemed almost stunned to see Elphaba. And her sudden urge to find Elphaba again, though perfectly normal, was childlike indeed.

There were mistakes, but SLACK HAS BEEN CUT FOR YOU! Smack that Beta for me :P

Thanks for the addition of Glinda, by the way. I'm hoping for more of her, if not in a small way. Wouldn't it be fitting if she broke out of the frills for a while in a desperate search to find Elphaba and keep her around? Just a thought.

I think the next chapter, no doubt reflecting on Elphaba's thoughts on this one, is a delicate subject. Approach with caution. And possibly more ridiculous yellow dresses and stuffed animal hats.

FANTASTIC!
Bomba-Fae chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
I like it! I want the hat. :D

Update really soon, it's an interesting fun read. :D

Smiles,

Bomba
Elphiefan chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Aw Liir is cute. Update soon
thedivinemissk chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Item the First: She would assume that the wealthier that you got, the more hideous your clothing was too.

that cracked me up. It seems so Elphie-ish.

Item the second: I normally dont read Wicked fics outside of Gelphie, but youve got me hooked!

Item the third: Although it is a bit strange, Elphie the Mama is absolutely endearing.