Reviews for Leaguer in Training
buterflypuss chapter 9 . 1/12
good story
socialgirl378 chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Finished this story, and I enjoyed it. My favorite part is when Beast Boy and Cyborg argued with each other at the pizza place, then Raven made them stop by yelling at the two clowns. XD Man, I wanna see more of your stories! Keep it up. ;)
bluebird397 chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
My anaconda don't. No my anaconda don't. No my anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns hun!
Tristi Lynne chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
ouch poor vlad. he's going to be sore for a very very long time lol. great story loved it.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
lol poor skulker great chapter
DinoZilla chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Terrific writing from a terrific storyteller into one awesome On!And oh,Tucker should get a kiss from Poison he he!
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
vlad is really lucky for that
nickorin fusionspark chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
more please.
shugokage chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story Good job!
CyberActors15 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
This was a great story it was awesome and everything and I liked how desperet Paulina had gotten you know you should read my stories cause I'Ll be posting a new Danny Phantom one soon
Totong chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Now this is a great Danny Phantom-Justice League crossover story and I hope a sequel is in the 's like almost Danny is at home in the DC Universe for a great story you shared.
Irish Shift chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
great story
Grace Topaz chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Great story,but one little suggestion, get a beta reader, there were alot of writing errors. But the story was still great! I liked both of them!
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
i love the irony and the carma!

this story is awsome!

X3
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
That was great! very super awesome story! excellent job!