Reviews for No Greater Act of Courage
yeahyeah chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Once again, excellent work! You've captured Cameron & House wonderfully. It would be nice if the muse inspired you to finish this piece, 'cause it's so well-written! :)
Abigail Hudson chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Wow that was amazing. I cant wait to hear all about Cameron's family or how her mother and father died. Or even what made her lose contact with her brother! Im sure House will find out anyway. Sometime it can be annoying when its just about Cameron and Chase/Doug but it's okay i guess just keep on writing cant wait for next chapter.
Emma chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

ok, i know you haven't worked on this story in like two years, but this is seriously some of the best house writing i've ever seen, the interactio between house and cameron is just perfect!

if you don't update i will cry. seriously.
Serencity chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
O the suspense is here! Please update!
Chikiko chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Aw, Just when you seemed to be getting to the good parts! I really hope you come back to this story. it was rather good.
jagnic233 chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
hey are you going to continue this story, I like it.
souker chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
it's been so long since you've updated. please don't give up on that story.
time.forgets chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Really good, I can't wait for the next chapter.
CRP81 chapter 5 . 5/28/2007
Loving this. It's great!
Lisianpeia chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Hey!I love it!It's really great!Please continuos!

Kisses!
Eliche chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Nice work. keep it up
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Please try and post as soon as you get a chance. And let Cameron win a fight once and a while! House is too cocky. And PPLEEASE keep Chase away from Cameron. (The waiter too)
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
I wish these two would just shut up and go for it. Especially House. she needs to duct tape his mouth...no that wouldn't work. His mouth definately has to be available. Too bad he doesn;t have a mute button. Three years of frustration with these two and all we've gotten on the show is a kiss (albeit a HOT one) that ended up being a set up for a blood test. Thank God for fanfics. I have one on the Fox website I'm currently writing called Desperation. I tried to post here but my word software doesn't work on here on something.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
Just read the first two chapters. Really love the fic. Can't wait to continue reading. Cameron and House are my favorite TV couple. I also love Booth and Breenan from Bones.
JJamie chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
I like the way Cameron was able to resist House, but have the feeling that the fortress is collapsing.