Reviews for Masochist ver 1
Lily chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
This is interesting
Ukie Uzi chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
omg i love it. are you gonna continue? how does this have to do with masochist? or NaruSasu?

well i kinda get the hint of narusasu o3o.

keep up the good work -
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
love it can not wait for more
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Okay, as if I didn't want to add this story to my favorites because it was awesome. Now I HAVE to just because I love the songs you put in here.
xxDarkQueenxx chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Just because you gave me a name of an awesome french band.. I'm adding you to my favorites. I've been looking for one forever! And you've given me the name of a song that explains how I feel and I've been looking for one forever!
KuroChaos01 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Wow, im really liking the story so far ) im very interested to see what plot has been planned. There has been parts left in mystery whilst not enough to cause confusion... good job and please update soon x
Kumori sensei chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
you're continuing, right? 'cause i like it and all the stories i've been reading lately arent gettin' done. and its gettin' real interestin', though it was real interestin' to begin with... well its gettin' even more interestin'!
GNDragon74 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
hello i realy like your story its good i wanted to know if your still righting becase acording to the thing you posted this chapter like 2 years ago and i want to no if i should even watch 4 the next chapter or if your not going to post anther :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
nice story please update it i have to know whats going to happen next ]
Nivell chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
No update? ;_; This was one of my fav NaruSasu fics..please continue?
superninjaturtle chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
grr...ok...I like this story alot; it has an interesting perspective that is unique. This, to me, makes it extemely interesting...or it would...IF YOU WOULD UPDATE!

By the way, I also like the way it's developing...most authors don't know how to use the element of surprise...for that, I applaud you...or I would...IF YOU WOULD UPDATE!

LOL-Oh well...If you don't, we'll just have another unfinished story, left hanging, unhappily missing parts...PLEASE UPDATE! Sorry if this sounds a little insane...I'm just going mad finding fics that I haven't read, that are actually good, but are unfinished...

-Ninja
StuckOnReplay chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
xP I EXTREMELY LOVE GAAXSASU FANFIC EVEN THOUGH THIS IS NARUXSASU but gaaxsasu as side pairing i love it xP

Some people just dont like gaaxsasu they think is weird LOLS

:D I love this story
0-fruitdrop-0 chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
I love this story. Read it at least 20 times. You make the characters seem so real, it's almost frightening. And it's just so sad that you don't post another chapter. I know a writer gets distracted with work, school or whatever, I know that perfectly well myself, I'm not the one that should tell you that. Hehe.

But I love this story, really. Especially the relationship between Gaara and Sasuke. It seems to be so full of passion, it almost scares me. A little bit.

Your writing style is awesome. It seems as if a tv goes on in my head and I can watch the scence you write. awesome, really.

So, even though it's almost a year since your last update, I hope you continue writing this story. I really hope you do.
Wawfer chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
please upload more! i need to know more! lol you have me hook like a fish
Wawfer chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
i love KakashixObito lol well implied anyway i hope you get to where you want your story to be. i like it so far ;)