Reviews for Running In The Rain
Remember How I Used To Be chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Love it! George is pretty much the greatest character out there.
Koumal Lupin-Nott chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
A-w-w-w-w-w-w-w (I've had to put the hyphens because the program erases all the letters repeated at the end of a word XD), already the first date! This is going to be very interesting...

Hi, Moony, here I am again! Well, first I have to apologize for not having read these last two chapters until now. It's because I failed two subjects at the end of my first year at university and I've spent all the summer studying. Now that I've exposed my reasons I can say that these chapters have been very good. I'll read the 5th one as soon as you upload it.

See you! ;)

Koumal
Micky-Moo chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
i cant wait for the next one this one was so funny whats going to happen next your fan naeko101
Kimiaa chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I really like this story! It's totally different, and really good!

But...gryffindor...red hair...Lily? Am I way off here? Because she's just one of many gryffindors...but...yeah.
yellowrosepetals chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
i really liked it! cannot wait for next update!
LostLoveIsDead chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
i luv it! update soon!
Koumal Lupin-Nott chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Hi, Moony's Wolf! Long time no see you! Well, the chapters were good, despite the orthography mistakes. Poor George, falling in love with Snape's daughter. I'm sure his "father-in-law" won't approve of their love and will give lots of problems. I'm dying for reading the third chapter.

See you,

Koumal
WeasleyForMe chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I'm happy you wrote more! I like it.
Anne Marie Wilson chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Now I understand the history... jeje... in spanish I don't understand nothing... jeje... XD... see you!

Kisses!

Bye!

Att: Angela Alissa Black!
simplyteesh chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
WOOT!

that was so great!

you HAVE to write a seqeual!

more chapters!

purr-lease!
Kat Black1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
you should try and make it longer it would make a great story.
WeasleyForMe chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
You have some spelling errors, but the story is quite cute!
Tobias Potter chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I like it, but I think you should turn it into a story! I think it would make a great story! Please considder making it longer!
KTphilbee chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
i like i like.. keep it coming