Reviews for What's wrong today?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So sexy a shirtless Logan. I would love to lap off milk and honey from his chest.
jfg207 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That's so cute! Max purring and lapping milk off of Logan's chest... :)

Makes for a good next chapter when Logan gets turned on from the lapping...

Jeanette
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ha, what a great way to get Logan's clothes off (various times)! Very funny, very well done ... LOL. Would've loved to see the last scene on screen (Max finding half-naked Logan in his kitchen). :P

THANKS.
Loisen chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
in DA we had times with logan without his shirt but i don't understand what's so hot in it. he didn't train and had a normal [I'm over 30 and the muscles which i had - when i was 20 - are slowly turning in fat] chest. nothing special.
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
My favorite part was when he gave up on shirts... and Max got her tryptophan fix. :D

VERY well done.

Logan, it's a conspiracy... just go naked, it'll be easier that way.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Like I said, what an overload of shirtless Logan! (Hm, maybe an evil plan to fry our brains and have Logan all to yourself, now that you’ve managed to establish yourself in his apartment? (Yes, I have an overly mistrusting nature))

Hard to choose a favourite from these but I think I like the first shirtless-ness with Logan in bed and showering the best… though cooking, flour-covered Logan is very nice as well, or basketball Logan. Hm...:-)
lisa316 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This is one of the best birthday gifts EVER!

(and good advertising for the AURLCO)

My favorite part was when Logan took off his shirt, then when he took off his shirt, then when he took off his shirt, then when he had to remove his shirt, and the part when he didn't have his shirt on!

I love it! Thanks, Tigrou!