Reviews for Another Day
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
YES! A RENT song! XD Though, I think it would've been better if the size of the content is more than the size of the song. Don't get me wrong; you made me see the parallels of the two couples' relationships (which, I think, was what you were going for). But I think it would've been better with more content.

More power to you! Keep writing! :))
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Bkschim chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh my gosh...that was pretty good D
ccr chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I liked it! I only really paid attention to the EXB tho. Sry! Never seen rent, heard the song, etc, so yeah. But i like the dialoge!
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
omg someone thought of using a RENT song! im so happy! its about time,,you needed i think some more descripted parts, but other than that, its pretty good!

laters

Dementia
Lolli Lovely chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Another Day is one of my favorite songs, too, so this was especially senimintal and stuff. (Goodbye Love and La Vie Boheme and my first faves - haha.) And I love the conclusion to this - there can't always be a happy ending, and I'm glad you wrote it like that. Keep up the good work! Drey
sarcastic hp lover chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
it's a wee bit out of context...but the fact that you used rent gives you like 3 billion points in my book, you should do another, like goodbye love or i should tell you. but read over it because i wasn't completely sure if the song was in the back ground or if was actually dialouge...
forks girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aww it dosen't suck... i love it! although i skipped over the song part because i have 2 rent obsessed friends that don't stop singing and i'd sooner kill myself than do anything that has to do with rent... no offense... you should write a second one... with a different song... lkie my immortal or something... that would be awesome... sorry i know i talk too much... thanks for a great read!