Reviews for The Mamori Problem
3D waffle chapter 7 . 4/23
That damn sneaky himura he didn't reply with what he felt! Oh, well it was cute and funny!
3D waffle chapter 6 . 4/23
I wonder if she saw from the very beginning cuz that would really funny!
3D waffle chapter 5 . 4/23
Oh a mad sena cute!
3D waffle chapter 4 . 4/23
Awe so cute! Bros for life man!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 4/23
Kill the hoe!
zombiw4queen chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Love it there was no doubt that it was good one of the best I read and that is ALOT.
CCC
Cute OMG nice but wow she needed a boyfriend in here at the end or a WOW surprise.
Besides the i love you surprice other wise 1st class story.
I am so happy I read a good story.
zombiw4queen chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Nice.
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
When I read that Mamori liked Himura I got a ache in my heart and for some reason started imagining Himura cheating on Sena with Mamori.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Thirds plez ! Make another Sequel se vu Plée
Mikky-mail chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I love love love this! Sooooo glad it has a happy ending, it's just too cute 3
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Loved this story and the original :D Hiruma is so damn sexyy
dhh chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Lovely story..It's just too bad there's so little of the other male FB players and interaction.
LoveSnarryLove chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Loved this story, one of my favorite fanfic with Hiruma/Sena. Loved Hiruma, usually people capture his character wrong or to FAR of mark but I think you did a good job here. wish to read more of your work.

Well done and thank you for a good story. _
Nekokratik chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Awww! XDD This whole serie was just so AWESOMELY PERFECT! XDD I really like it! And I think I fell in love with it! Lolz.

You are just SUCH a GREAT author! Kyyaa! really, Thanks for uploading and sharing this!

( [nekokratik] )b

P.S. By the way, is this Ff finished? coz, as it status, it says incomplete, so if it is ... CANT WAIT FOR MORE! XDD
Dakka123 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
the only problem is that there isnt enough sex, great story, :) loved it haahah jealous sena ahhaahaah xxoo