Reviews for She hates me
Poor Psyduck.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Poor psyduck.
AWobbuffetLover chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet. That is exactly what Psyduck would be having in mind. This is one of the best Pokemon poem I have ever read in this site.

You inspired me to write a Psyduck poem on my own. It could be lovely if you could click my profile to take a look.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Dude, Psyduck, I understand how you feel. I wanted to become your trainer because it is wrong for Psyduck to be abuse like that.
Ranko Inazuma chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
¿Why don't you make a Romance version about this fanfic?
SwiftintheSky chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
How sad... All of that fits in very well with psyduck's behavior, though... Although this is a great, well-written fanfic, I have to say I disagree on a thing or two in it. First, I don't think Misty hates Psyduck. OK, she did when she first got it, but by now it's fairly clear that she's grown fond of it. Also, I seriously doubt Psyduck's mental capabilities to think that deeply. :). Smiles, and keep up the good work!
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I really like Psyduck, especially Misty's Psyduck (whom I lke to nickname Merlon). Good piece of poetry you have there. But I thought there would be loads of Psyduck stories! Is he that hated? I think not.
drake5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was a great story. I especially like how we get to see what goes through Psyduck's mind. It stings just to think of what is going through the water pokemon's mind.

I know that this was meant to be a one short story but it would have been great if it would have continued. But anyway it was awesome.

Great Job!
RhythmicRhapsody chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Awesome story.

Misty is so cruel in the anime.
misty waterflower chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
T.T thats so sad *cry*
Emerald Griffon chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aww...that's so sweet, how Psyduck just wants to get stronger for Misty. Poor thing. I think I'll go kidnap him now.

Grr on Misty!
Cake of Rage chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I said this about Paul now I'm saying it about Misty. Won't somebody kill her?

P.S. PM me if you want to join the 'killing Paul and Misty club'.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Huh, that’s a different way of looking at Psyduck…
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is why I hate Misty. Psyduck is a prefectly fine pokemon. The best? No, but it shouldn't matter. I hope Psyduck evolves into Golduck, blows her head off with psi power, and escapes to a better trainer. Evil woman.
GottyKoby chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I'm not a pokemon fan, but this is beautiful!