Reviews for Naruto of the Nine Tails
Doc scherer chapter 26 . 11/22
Hey you should really continue this story update pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase
Squarekiddo chapter 19 . 11/20
Im just gonna ignore the whole Sharingan thing, made no sense at all, not even when I stretch it, so imma ignore it.
Squarekiddo chapter 15 . 11/20
i find this very odd, the whole jounin Shinobi cant stop Naruto, but one Orochimaru can? doesn't make any sense, he should be dead.
I smell plot protection!
Brandon m chapter 26 . 10/5
I love this story! A barrel of laughs and a great deal of violence to match! Its perfect!
matthew chapter 26 . 10/3

not really. It was good. (cue Monsters Inc. reference)
Zabon95 chapter 26 . 8/28
ee, update?
allthemangos87 chapter 19 . 8/20
I would really appriciate it if you could make the chapters longer, a lot longer, the reason i ask this is because, when you write longer chapters it leaves the readers much more satisfied. And just an idea for a future story you should try a NarutoMass Effect crossover. Just food for thought.
Give me more yeah un
great stuff
Who could Not love pupies?
Is it a a tentails?91
It is so awesome what your genius mind comes up with(the languaga package is querky but im not complaining. Somehow thats half the charm)would like to read more
Tahnk you for this
SanguisAnima chapter 26 . 8/1
Well... Feral Naruto aside, teaching Hinata the Rasengan and incorporating it into her defensive (?) Jyuuken style is one helluva good move, if you ask me.

So... Yup, bookmarking this one too.

- Sanguis

P.S. Where's the fic where Kyuubi becomes Naruto's weapon? I wanna read that, seriously.
Alucard-Masters chapter 26 . 6/30
well at least you put a note of absence in this, me think's most writers just post a chapter and then leave it to the fans to figure out that they've gone on a break from a story. while i am partailly saddened by how long its been frozen i can say its an awesme story. also yay for inner voice muse! even if its not reality muse! inner voice muse still has full awesome, and this way i can imagine muse being female! like the most awesome muses tend to be! mu hu ha ha ha ha haa!
Alucard-Masters chapter 16 . 6/17
thank you X_X i was stuck watching what ammounts to a little girls dreamline marathon of old cartoons with the neighbor's daughter (gotta make money somehow, baby sitting brats seemed like a good idea at first) bubbles was the innocent powerpuff . my mind is now slightly dirtier than before (granted considering my mind is the gutter rather than in the gutter thats not saying much but still)
Alucard-Masters chapter 13 . 6/17
muse, author! i challenge you both to take your own fem!feral!naruto! challenge! and still keep it naruhina or some similar naruXfemale! mu hu ha ha ah ha ha haa!
1,701 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »