Reviews for Naruto of the Nine Tails
Kira chapter 26 . 7/31
Seriously! You stopped right here! With a goddamned CLIFFHANGER! Why are you so cruel...
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 7/30
Amazing!~~~
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 3 . 7/3
Your personal quips are fucking annoying, and they shouldn't be present in any story, unless it's a 4th wall breaking parody.
You should decide if you're staying in current times with metric, or are you still stuck in medieval times with imperial.
Foxes don't hiss. Foxes yip, yowl, yelp and few other, out of witch none is hissing.
Draculalucard chapter 26 . 6/30
Please update this is really awesome
Grasshopper person chapter 26 . 6/25
PLEASE FINISH THIS FIC OMFG ITS THE BOMB I BEG OF YOU ALMIGHTY WRITER OF NARUTO
Potterformers chapter 15 . 5/16
Sanjuu means 30 not triple, Toripuru does
By "inordinately long time", did you mean 8-9 years? Because it's been 8-9 years. Still waiting for that next update.
Hey, stop snorting moon rocks. Those killed Cave Johnson, and all he did was breathe in a little powder. Unless "moon rocks" is another way to say cocaine or something. I mean you probably shouldn't snort that either, but still.
I hope this fic has not been abandoned, because it is my favorite feral Naruto fic. Anyways, I hope you will get your zeal back, soon. :D
I finally found this story again after a lot of searching. Now I'm re-reading! I had almost forgotten how good it was...
WookieMan chapter 2 . 4/2
Jekyll and Hyde by 5FDP would be pretty good for this too.
EllaJuroku chapter 26 . 3/9
I was wondering when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
Have kyu-naruto bite hin in the balls where he is shot right in the woman's hotsprings.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 26 . 1/26
Welp, just reminding you that you still have an audience for this fic. Hope you are well...
slbg1447 chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
please make more this is great
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »