Reviews for Naruto of the Nine Tails
Leaf Ranger chapter 29 . 8/14
Oh that was so hilarious. I find it hilarious jsut how easily Tobi fitted into the madness without really having to alter him. And Kisame playing Liara's dice with Tsunade? Nice.

Great chapter, welcome back.
Fencer22 chapter 29 . 8/13
Well now, that’s not something I expected to see more of but all the more delightful for it! Danger floof is now my latest favorite phrase.
AkReaper chapter 29 . 8/11
nice update man, thought the story was abandoned. Thanks for continuing the story.
IronDruid93 chapter 29 . 8/8
Oh god do I love good boy Tobi in this chapter!
gamer479 chapter 29 . 8/7
thank you for not abandoning this fic. It is truly a stand-out work and I hope to witness more of it. Thank You
cratbro chapter 29 . 8/6
WarKnyte chapter 29 . 8/5
Ha! Lovely to read this again! Poor Tsunade trying to wrap her mind around your demented genius.
HurZysn chapter 29 . 8/3
Man, I have a regular store in a long time. had to go back and reread it. thank you for the update
Flameraven chapter 29 . 8/3
Well this as a fun romp down memory lane. Oddly I only remembered this was the hunted MP3 player fic. Well Tobi was quite the character here, why he didn't just snatch Nartuo during Tag...

Good to see you again.
football78 chapter 22 . 8/3
Ooh is Naruto turning golden
football78 chapter 15 . 8/3
if the seal is broken, that technique from orochimaru would not work.
WilsorBR chapter 29 . 8/2
I think I never laughed so much reading a fic! Great job, keep it comming!
blasterdog chapter 29 . 8/2
It’s back! Celebration!
devilzxknight86 chapter 29 . 8/2
Dude ur alive lol
Drawman98 chapter 3 . 8/2
Just started reading this. I like it a lot so far. Like how you add in some humor so that the story so it doesn't become too dark.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »