Reviews for Naruto of the Nine Tails
Rebmul chapter 20 . 8m
don't know why this is here all these are already in the story waste of a chapter
Rebmul chapter 13 . 40m
fuck I love this story
BClassDemon chapter 27 . 4/19
Gaara... dead? Well... fuck
DrakeDarkvenom chapter 27 . 3/30
Can't wait for the next update. I wonder if Naruto is going to get more of his memories/original personality back after his transformation into the kyuubi?
dspendragon125 chapter 27 . 3/12
Wow... I don't know if I should be surprised this got updated or the fact that I didn't need to reread the whole thing to remember what was happening. Well ... it was a good chapter and congrats on you being a parent.
Morbious20 chapter 26 . 3/8
Great chapter .
Morbious20 chapter 27 . 3/8
great chapter
kaisonsheart chapter 27 . 3/6
HOLY HELL IN A HANDBASKET! I thought this story had given up the ghost long ago! now its alive? And introducing teasers for new characters? AND BEING GENERALLY AWESOME?! geezus i sound like a middle-schooler. Glad to see you're back! Gratz on the kid, gratz on being a responsible adult giving back to the economy and all that jazz. but really, im super excited to see more of this story now :) Best of luck!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 27 . 3/6
Also I like the acronym you made for the story, and the fact it reads NotNT . That sounds like you unintentionally made a crack at Windows NT. it might make a good name for an operating system
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 27 . 3/6
Gotta love humorous stories! I hope you update soon, as even the miniature rant had me laughing pretty good. Funny thing is I might have some someone up next door in my apartment by accident a couple times as I read the story. Then again I've never quite figured out how to laugh quietly...
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 27 . 3/5
You're back! Hopefully you have a few more updates in you before life yanks the reigns away again. On that note, congratulations, man!
brebre99 chapter 2 . 3/4
Awesome
Sargon Dorsai chapter 27 . 3/3
Glad to see an update to this delightful story. Good to see you back. Loved the scene between Shukaku and Kyuubi. Bwhaa haa haa.

Hopefully it won't be nearly as long before we get another update.
bh18 chapter 27 . 3/3
Ha! Yes, worth it.
starburst98 chapter 27 . 3/2
took a while for me to do this, had to reread the whole thing again, been a while :P
but wow, thanks for getting back to this, dead fics make me sad, but revived fixes make me squee.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »