Reviews for Naruto of the Nine Tails
football78 chapter 15 . 8/3
if the seal is broken, that technique from orochimaru would not work.
WilsorBR chapter 29 . 8/2
I think I never laughed so much reading a fic! Great job, keep it comming!
blasterdog chapter 29 . 8/2
It’s back! Celebration!
devilzxknight86 chapter 29 . 8/2
Dude ur alive lol
Drawman98 chapter 3 . 8/2
Just started reading this. I like it a lot so far. Like how you add in some humor so that the story so it doesn't become too dark.
fallendemon248 chapter 29 . 8/2
Wow was not expecting this today thou I’m glad to see an update for it
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 8/2
So how did Naruto like Mount Myōboku? I love how Tobi sending Jiraiya's clone to his dimension backfired on him, so nice to see him eat a Rasengan to the side. Naruto playing Tag with Tobi was amusing until Tobi started playing Hide and Seek first.
NarHina chapter 29 . 8/2
This was a pleasant surprise. It was funny to see Orochimaru go running for the hills once he heard Tsunade won. Also Tobi and feral Naruto was somthing I didn't know I needed.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
EliteShadow chapter 29 . 8/1
i LOVE this story so far it has me laughing my ass off at parts i hope to read more of this epic story soon keep up the great work and keep on writing!
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 29 . 8/1
FUCK YEAH IT UPDATED.
TO CELEBRATE ITS UPDATE IM GOING TO REREAD IT A 15TH TIME
waytodawn0 chapter 29 . 8/1
Hooray it’s back! *massive thunderous applause*
TeraelinII chapter 29 . 8/1
loved the "Fuck off, peasant!" lool
yukicrewger2 chapter 29 . 8/1
I am confused, confuzzled, and other con-words

- Naruto is somehow walking around in a coma
- Tobito is still after Naruto for the Kyuubi, which probably doesn't exist in a way that he can use anymore
- Naruto can fucks with Tobito even though he has his haxorsgan cheat codes active

Hopefully in the next few chapters, we'll find out just what the fuck is going on, and that the next chapter doesn't take how ever long this one took to come out
carneyjarred chapter 29 . 8/1
hah that was great
Hey you! Yes you there looking around like a fool! What sort of eldritch necromancy did you utilize to resurrect this fic?

I need to know to resurrect a few more others.
2,100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »