Reviews for Dreams the Way We Didn't Plan Them
guest7 chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
Yay! The story goes on! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
This was really sweet :) Thanks for updating this story. This one and Perfectly Capable are some of the best gelphies ever
guest7 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
Please go on with your story! It's great, however the last chapter was a little bit brutal. I don't want to hear from that man ever again.
OceanEyes16 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Yum, so I guess you won't be continuing this story? :( That's terrible! :( I love your story and your writing so if you wanted to pick up this story again that would be AMAZING! :)
VickiHeartGelphie chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
So I know I am super late but I LOVE THIS FIC AND IT'S PREVIOUS um...part 1?

Part 1 was waaaaaaayyyyyyy cuuuteee! Like adorable! xD

And this one was abit more realistic so I am hoping that you will update because I'm loving this fic and because it's brilliant

Thanks
SlAsHlOvEx chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
Phsyco Elphie made me shiver...in a good way tho! Job well done! :D You have to update it
keeganft chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
you should update this,it's really good!
B00k Freak chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
omg, fantastic fic! I'm probably too late but please update!
WickedandWonderful chapter 12 . 9/8/2009
Awesome story! Please come back and update soon!
De chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
This chapter was a little inspired, eh? "Prey for Rock and Roll", yes?

Seems a very Elphie thing to do, though. Please don't stop here! )
Rtarara chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Great series! I hope you come back and update it :)
aelisa chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I just read the whole of this story so far, and am thoroughly enjoying it. I only hope you come back and finish it; that would be wonderful, I'd love to read it!

As for Elphaba's 'psychotic' behaviour, I say good on her! Bastards like that deserve worse. I can't say I wouldn't do the same for my Galinda. They're sort of best friends and lovers, doubling Elphaba's... I don't know, 'permission', I suppose, to act badly. Or well, if you look at it like I do.

Anyway, a fantastic story so far, please continue!
Pricilla Grey chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
Aw man, I love this story (and its prequel) so you cant leave all your lovely readers hanging! Please update soon? :)
Malarkay chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
No! This hasn't been updated in three months! Ah well, I guess that gives me the chance to wait in anticipation for the next chapter, since I just found this story. And the one that proceeds it. Both very good, btw. I thought the first was a little fluffy, but since it turned out to be a dream, perfectly understandable. And you're certainly upping the ante in the non-fluffiness department here, which is cool. And yeah, what Elphaba did in this chapter is on the psychotic side, but hey, the guy had it coming. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Zure chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
Oh.. Nice cliffhanger. You have an awesome fic going, would you update soon, please? ;3