Reviews for Making a Big Scene
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Three words: Kira is FREAKING cool! xD Make that four words.
AngelGalael chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ahahaha! This was great! Oh I would have loved to see Kira kick some ass, so hot! This little fic was just so hilarious!
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Gosh I love pre-series stuff like that! :) I'm really like Kira-Setsuna interaction n.n

...Meh sorry I have nothing important to say, just wanted to let you know that I like this ficcie. Setsuna is cute. :P

~Cei
yumerin chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
"Setsuna sat back down and opened his bento. It was exactly as cute as he'd expected. Somehow, though, he didn't think that was going to matter much anymore."

Hilarious! I'm not that much into yaoi, but I think I could read one if you wrote it like this (and this fic seemed more like their friendship than anything )

Loved it! Going to fav!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i really like it.
SsXAngel chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
kool story. but what would of been better if you made Yoji curl up on the ground crying like a little girl after setsuna kicked him in the crotch that would of been funny!

its a good story line and i actually thought that maybe that did happen. cos it makes perfect sense. are you gonna do more? i hope you do cos i think youre good writer.
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wow! That was great! I loved it! I think that was a pretty good guess at what might've happened, but I wouldn't really know. Great Job!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
lol very nice. poor okazaki must be so weirded out heehee
Meri Kaisla chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Honestly, I don't know a thing about Angel Sanctuary, but I still loved this piece :D Maybe I now have to visit Wikipedia and find out who these characters actually are... :P
Kikoujutsuka chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I have already read your Angel Sanctuary stories and commented on some of them on livejournal - that said, I love this as much as the other ones. I think you hit the characters spot-on, from Kira's casual superiority to Setsuna's readiness for violence and Okazaki's general confusion (we don't get to see much of him, but he seems to like doing this "huh what?"-look). Thus, I like how this is a little piece I can nod my head to and say "yes, that could have happened that way". The humor is character-based and inobtrusive, which I also like. Complaints? Don't really have any. :)

(And yes, AS is so very vague on timelines; it certainly doesn't detract from the confusion the series likes to cause in readers.)