Reviews for Storm Tossed
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Very good beginning, I just wished you had more chapters. Thanks for posting.
Bia Benson chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Did I ever say it is amazing?Well, if I didn't I just say. So, can you pleaaaassseeee update?
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Update soon please!
iluvstabler chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Fantastic story so far! I know it's been awhile since you've updated it, but PLEASE PLEASE update this story!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Ooh, this is good. I hope they get washed upu on some island, that would be funny, but your the writer so i'l turst you, this is great, well done.

I loved what you said in your profile about internet bullies, how true.

post more soon. X
eohopeful chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just discovered it and would love for you to continue-El and Liv have got to have hypothermia by now after being in the water so long! Let's get them to dry land!

Please post more soon!
That-Guard-Girl chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
That was wicked awesome! I hope they get help soon, though. Sorry for the lack of speedy reviews, but I was in Florida for eleven days with no internet. Anyway, great writing!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Damn. Stupid storm...that sux! LoL Stupid lifeboats...

I need some more...hehehehe Maybe they'll be the new Gilligan's Island and they'll have to re-populate! ROFL Not that Gilligan's Island ever did that, but still!

LOVE IT! More soon!

Luv ya!

mandi *_*

EO FOREVER!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Oh God! (throws shoe at you from under sink) EVIL WOMAN!
onetreefan chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
OOH! Great update, girl! I hope there is more soon... woo hoo!

rach
KatieKat1690 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
This is soo good! I love it! Fantastic job! The last 3 chapters were amazing! I cant wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
LivNel4ever chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
oh! this is really good! Update soon!
KaydenceRei chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
I'll stay with you!

Cause you're mm mm good. Like cambell's chicken noodle. :)

-Kay
IrishSaints chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
yay! can't wait for the next chapter!

~Nell
TV Angel 711 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
woah. please keep going with this great story. i love it! you are a great writer!

e&o forever!